Yamaha's don't climb cabins very well!!!

Hughman

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a few things to the fella who was on the blue turbo'd yamaha that tried to ramp the cabin last saturday on St Patty's day! The cabin was a donation to the sledders of Boulder Mountain and its a great place to stop for a bite to eat and warm up or dry out! It sure would stink for some carelessness to have caused damage in any way to the cabin! Thumbs down to you buddy even though you made the majority of our group laugh at your wicked uncool stunt. I would of atleast rode something that would of made it over the cabin! Ha Ha cheers!! :nono: DSC01831.jpg DSC01832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hughman

Reaction score
It was definitely a chick in the silver! She was dressed as a kokanee girl er something. There was another in a Gorilla/Yettie outfit she wasn't bad either! Ha Ha

foghorn

Reaction score
Back to the original post about the jack ass that not only tried to climb the cabin but jumped over the corner of the cabin and was gonna do it again but was stopped by someone that was sober and had a brain.I quess I missed the memo that the cabin was the new party spot.There was more booze up there than most Liqour stores have in stock.Its bad enough i have to worry about my kid being killed by drunks on the highway but now I have to worry about it on the TRAILS.Come on guys save it for ZALAS.

T

TracksCanada

I'm so sick of these ungrateful ba$tards think they pay their trail passes and that entitles them to disobey all the rules that everyone else has to follow.
I want the club to press charges against this guy, as there was damage done to the roof!!! I understand the licence plates of this group were turned into Revy RCMP. Everyone who was with this group from Vernon needs to be band from the Revelstoke riding areas.
Sheena (the girl who arranged the party on a blog in Vernon) is the one in the silver suit. It shouldn't be too hard to name the rest of this disrespectful group.

A PI$$ED off long time Revy club member: Hemi

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was one other that Tryed it too but banked it wrong and smashed his sled

It was my buddy that told them they will have a big problem if they do it again.

And ya the 2 chicks were looser drunk and made an azz outa themselves...

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
OVERKILL131313 said: "anyone got an address? lets go jump their house and see how they like it......oh and I have a yamaha...track speed of 70 mph up a shingled roof will make a real mess......I will make sure to cut a nut half way up too!"

Very Nice....lol....

Last edited by a moderator:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm so sick of these ungrateful ba$tards think they pay their trail passes and that entitles them to disobey all the rules that everyone else has to follow.
I want the club to press charges against this guy, as there was damage done to the roof!!! I understand the licence plates of this group were turned into Revy RCMP. Everyone who was with this group from Vernon needs to be band from the Revelstoke riding areas.
Sheena (the girl who arranged the party on a blog in Vernon) is the one in the silver suit. It shouldn't be too hard to name the rest of this disrespectful group.

A PI$$ED off long time Revy club member: Hemi

You are so correct, charges should be laid. Maybe time for the bulls to come out and lay some impaired charges on Boulder. Sad to say but I don't need some drunk ass running into me hurting me or wrecking my sled.
Never know, they might find some stolen sleds too.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are so correct, charges should be laid. Maybe time for the bulls to come out and lay some impaired charges on Boulder. Sad to say but I don't need some drunk ass running into me hurting me or wrecking my sled.
Never know, they might find some stolen sleds too.

absolutely. couple weekends ago in mcbride someone came down the trail drunk as a skunk and wrote his sled off in a large tree at a corner. hes lucky to be alive after i seen the sled. what would have happened if one of us or someones children were around that corner? having one or two spaced out through the day is ok by me but some people are out of control. if you want to get pissed and drive your sled keep it in your back fourty between your fence.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
This thread is beyond being a responsive thread!
AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS_____________________________________!
Will be home tonight. DO NOT LET ME CAtCH YOU!
You are now on my and my fellow sledders most wanted list.

Get your check book ready!
Dickheads!
Beyond being responsible, as we are trying to keep our sledding areas open and your jackass moves and pictures can damage so much.

PISS OFF and go somewhere else.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I also await your reply!
You can PM anytime.

TEX78 do you have any facial pics, time this occured, ETC, You have enjoyed this sledding area and I will TTY when I see yah. Anyone else with any information with regards to this incident, please feel free tp PM me.

Bad decision!

Top Bottom