Yamaha RZ 500

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
What do you figure a complete and running RZ 500 would be worth?
Its a bit scuffed up and needs alittle tlc, been parked a few years, its the north american model.
I'm thinking of selling it.

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you figure a complete and running RZ 500 would be worth?
Its a bit scuffed up and needs alittle tlc, been parked a few years, its the north american model.
I'm thinking of selling it.

Post some pics. I owned one and wonder if it was my old one? They were sure a lot of fun. They were a pretty big bang for your buck at the time.

I used to love cat walking it through the gears. Mine did 110 kms an hour in first gear. It was still pulling hard in top gear and I found my self trying for 7th some times.

I also had the little brother the RZ350 which was also a very fun bike to ride. The little bike was great to rip around town as you wanted/needed a bit of room to stretch the legs riding the 500. The little bike you steered, the bigger bike you aimed. :d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were a blast.....I would love to see some pics if you could.

BigDaddy-O-

Reaction score
Pics are coming, its rainy and miserable out right now, give me a day or two, I'll get them up.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted mine last month for 4000. I got one response from Holland and another one from Calgary. Then I thought I was crazy to sell it. I have had it for almost 20 years and love it.

GreatFalls2010012-1.jpg

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an 85 RZ500 too...bought in 92 for 1500 bucks....sold in 97 for 2 grand. Awesome bike....I'd buy another in a second.

climbin

Reaction score
Still got the RZ? I'm interested if you do. Had the RG500, sold it for $2500 and was the worst decision I ever made.

Top Bottom