XP Vent Kit.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where to get a decent vent kit for a new XP...I had an 08 and ordered a 5 piece on here from somewhere 2 yrs ago for about $75.00. It was a real good set that I was happy with but just sold that machine and now need another set for the new one...Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

bigwilly

Reaction score
I was looking a frogzskins the other day... Do you by chance know where to get some airfilter material? I'm talking about that meshy stuff...

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my Mountain magic 5 piece vent kit from Martin Equip. I'm sure you could get it from MMagic as well best price I could find I think it was $120 ?

Martin Equip has the frog skins around $70.

Mesh cheap I heard to use Pet screen from the screen door section at Canadian tire. It doesn't have the fine mesh (clutch side) but is close to my Exhaust side.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed the XXXmodrods.com five piece vent kit based on price and quality of work. They look good and are decent quality. Cost is just under 100 bucks CDN to your house and shipping take about a week and a half.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed the XXXmodrods.com five piece vent kit based on price and quality of work. They look good and are decent quality. Cost is just under 100 bucks CDN to your house and shipping take about a week and a half.

Thanks Joshua335...That was the set I had on my last sled...just couldn't remember where they came from. Will be ordering a set tomorrow.

albertasummitx

Reaction score
you should check out extreme air vents,tom is a real helpful guy,uses alluminum and 2 kinds of mesh,nice kits,priced right clutchside rear vents.jpg

shock tower clutch side.jpg

vent exhaust side.jpg

Mister Bee

Reaction score
Seen what looked like a good 5 piece vent kit on menztoys.com for $80.00.

Idahodoo

Reaction score
Website
www.jcscustomvents.com
* Vents Kits on sale for the entire 2010 - 2011 season! Larger vent kits lower prices!
* Updated checkout option so it is easier to get vents kits built the way you want. :ThumbsupMsn:
* You can choose type of mesh, color of mesh, color of rivets for each individual vent.

JCs Custom Vents

Last edited:
Top Bottom