XP Scissor Relocation Bracket

jaredvh

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find a set of relocation brackets? Are there any vendors on here that sell them? I've found a couple places online that sell them but they're either out of stock for another month or aren't responding to emails. Thanks!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy does them.

Banditpowdercoat.com.

Out of 100 mile house.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381332094721.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381332094721.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 304

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He has a camp job so sometimes he has a buddy send stuff out for him.

He does this on the side and has stock built up when off.

Pays for his sleding addiction lol

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup Bandit is a beauty and usually has stock. I think he can only ship on days off but it's worth the wait to deal with a standup guy.

jaredvh

Reaction score
I talked to bandit. His mill is having some issues and he just went back to work for 3 weeks. So if all goes well he should have some brackets ready in about a month. Is anybody running the suspension drop brackets with their scissor relocate?

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, lots of guys making those now...the Micku's/TSS came up with them a out 4 years ago. Rooster Built is the US distributor for them and has them in stock for the US guys. They work great on the 2010+ xp skid geometry.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I have them on my 10.

Now that I put in the t motion ill see if it works with it also.

I know I went from spring 3 before to spring 1 with t motion and relocates.

As far as the same amount of sag goes.

Hope its even better.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Camp, Saw this thread. I start making them tonight hopefully, or tomorrow morn. Got the typical domestic duties to do from no one being at home for 3 weeks first, IE grocery shopping so I can eat, freakin Laundry etc etc. Man I need a wife!

And ya Winterbrew, Micku's came up with them. I only heard about them and the relocating idea, never seen them before. Couldn't find them anywhere when I wanted to try them, so I designed a few different distance ones and tested them. Tried lots, from 3/4" to 1 7/8" Found the 1 1/4" seemed to be the best balanced results. Brackets are Billet 6061 T6, machined to a nice fit tang into the slide rails for maximum strength.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Camp, Saw this thread. I start making them tonight hopefully, or tomorrow morn. Got the typical domestic duties to do from no one being at home for 3 weeks first, IE grocery shopping so I can eat, freakin Laundry etc etc. Man I need a wife!

And ya Winterbrew, Micku's came up with them. I only heard about them and the relocating idea, never seen them before. Couldn't find them anywhere when I wanted to try them, so I designed a few different distance ones and tested them. Tried lots, from 3/4" to 1 7/8" Found the 1 1/4" seemed to be the best balanced results. Brackets are Billet 6061 T6, machined to a nice fit tang into the slide rails for maximum strength.

About time u came on here. Been friggin putting Ur name up for a while now.

I think mike sure likes s and m.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, Ya Havent even been on DT much, and just today got slammed by a certain MOD there. So I just might be here a lil more often HAHAHA Added to my tapatalk too, so I just got notification of your reply LOL. Man I love technology!

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have relocates back in stock!!!

Drops will be a few more days. Hope powdercoat them later today or tomorrow, then final milling

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you use the relocation brackets on ice age rails?

The ice age rails I have seen are solid material behind the scissor mount so you just drill new holes where you want them. Some may even have holes already located in more than one mounting location. No need for brackets in this case.

Top Bottom