xm gagues not working

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all got a 15 t3 and all was good till last ride, half way through the day the digital readout was getting dim, after about three more hours all digital was out and then the analog gauges stopped also too. So now no gauges at all. I haven't had time to take it in for a check but the question is would you still feel ok taking it out for another trip with out them working? Will I risk cooking the ecm or coils? The sled runs and starts fine as it is right now..

moonbeam

Reaction score
Take out the guage, unplug, and check all of the little pins (contacts) they get bent and corroded...if it checks out ok I'd say warranty

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue last week , the dealership found two problems , the gauge lense was cracked at the top allowing moisture in which wasn't visible when installed . Only 22$ part , and there were too female pins lose in the connector that they repaired under warranty.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
k I will check the pins on the harness and gauge.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a cluster sitting in the bench , only issue is the signal to left hand grips quit, or so I was told from mechanic. If you need one pm

Top Bottom