Xm cover.

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine ripped at the seam by the bars, scuffed my plastic in front of the seat and rubbed the paint to metal on my right A Arm : (

Swirlibirdz

Reaction score
snowskinz.com...it is the only way. 50 bucks cheaper then BRP and life time Guarantee and they now have stock. Received mine 2 weeks ago. If it rips you get a new one for free....

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ripped first trip, BRP replaced it however. Lets see if the second lasts any lenght of time

mtnrev

Reaction score
BRP was warrantying the 2013 XM covers mine ripped by the bars as well. Dealer replaced it with a new 2014 cover. New cover is thicker material and fits much tighter. Have three trips to Revy and back on it 5 hours each way and no problems thus far.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP was warrantying the 2013 XM covers mine ripped by the bars as well. Dealer replaced it with a new 2014 cover. New cover is thicker material and fits much tighter. Have three trips to Revy and back on it 5 hours each way and no problems thus far.
What's the time limit on a warranty replacement for the 13's? Any idea?

lugnut20

Reaction score
So I just picked up a cover on nov.28 which should mean I have the newer cover, but I haven't used it yet…should I take it back still and order a snowskin or will the newest BRP cover be a lot better than the 13' cover?

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just picked up a cover on nov.28 which should mean I have the newer cover, but I haven't used it yet…should I take it back still and order a snowskin or will the newest BRP cover be a lot better than the 13' cover?
I just picked up the "new" cover and see very few differences aside from a little tighter fit around the bars and windshield. I'm going to be more diligent on tightening the strap up front on the seat. I've got three months to test it before I can return it.

mtnrev

Reaction score
They replaced my last year cover this year. I was told a year on last years covers. It may be 90 days on the new covers for this year

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought one last yr XM model had to much flap pockets for wind deflectors would catch and rip. 2 trips and pretty shredded. Called dealer and was told new part # for 2014 no pockets fits tight. Replaced no cost runnin it up the HWY tomorrow. Cranked the seat center stap and have the hooks all the way back and underneath. Seems to be tight. Time will tell.:d

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
Bought one last yr XM model had to much flap pockets for wind deflectors would catch and rip. 2 trips and pretty shredded. Called dealer and was told new part # for 2014 no pockets fits tight. Replaced no cost runnin it up the HWY tomorrow. Cranked the seat center stap and have the hooks all the way back and underneath. Seems to be tight. Time will tell.:d
You have a part number for the "new" cover? I have one still in the box and dont wanna open it. Tbe part # on it is 280000624 and it says intense rev-xm 1up xlow-low.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still rip free looks like they got it figured. Tested pretty good on the # 2 the other day between wind and travel speed can say pretty certian its gonna hold up foor awhile.;):thumbsup2::bluesbros::perfect10::ramsfan_small:

Reaction score
Mine wore a hole out in my left grip. Second trip to the mountains. Now my hand warmer doesn't work on that side. Did they update the cover for 2014?

Top Bottom