Xm clutching parts ?

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where a guy can get all the bushings and rollers and sliders etc that are inside of the clutches to rebuild them myself? I'm looking to get this stuff so I can start servicing my clutches on my own so I don't have to take them to the shop. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the one one I can get? I was hoping I could get them maybe bulk for cheaper or buy separate from somewhere other then brp same or better quality for a better price. I don't need the spring holder that comes with that kit I don't believe either. But maybe I'm wrong

moonbeam

Reaction score
There's a bushing in the spring cup and axles for the arms in the brp kit....mine needed both bushings...makes sense if one is gone or out of spec the other is too....eBay says out of stock on that kit but price is right w/o the above.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kit is for a TRA 3. Your Sled has a TRA 7.

Just get the Ski Doo kit for your clutch. Its only 139$ at the dealership.

That SPI kit is 95$ Canadian +Shipping +16$US import charge and its the wrong kit.
Yea I can got get the brp kit. But that doesn't give me any extra parts for when I need them. What I'm saying is I want spares so when I go in there and something is worn I can replace it. Not buy a kit for one slider or bushing

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kit will do pretty much what you need. For the extra 20 or 30 bucks down the road, I wouldn't even consider worrying about it. It's a no brainer.

Replace everything in the kit and be done with it. If you need something else, just get it.

Yea I can got get the brp kit. But that doesn't give me any extra parts for when I need them. What I'm saying is I want spares so when I go in there and something is worn I can replace it. Not buy a kit for one slider or bushing

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah why **** around, if one part is worn out, they probably all are.

That being said, I'm positive the dealer can sell you individual parts if that's what you really want.

Arctic_Ragtop

Reaction score
I just did the same thing, used the BRP kit, comes with everything you need, is a good kit. I also got a new spring guard 417000205 (inside the spring cover) was $9.99, and bushing 417223471 $6.99, that goes inside the spring, just because the original ones looked worn out. Really good kit from BRP, Worth the money

team-x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did mine, changed everything out and kept the old stuff and added to the old sled parts cabinet for those times when its 11pm the night before a trip and you or someone you ride with needs something and a older part is better than a missing part.

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If looking for replacement parts for the secondary, check these guys out. Hi-Torque Rollers Recommended by Dynamo Joe. Its the only place I have found that you can get the secondary sliding sheave bushing. Doo doesn't off the bushing, manual says to replace sheave.

Top Bottom