XM "Blow Hole"

yammyman

Reaction score
Just ordered my hot air eliminator from MTNTK Performance today. Can't wait to see how it performs!

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one on my polaris and they definitely move some air. The best thing about them is that they are physically sucking hot air out when you're not moving fast or your hood is covered with snow.

yammyman

Reaction score
I have one on my polaris and they definitely move some air. The best thing about them is that they are physically sucking hot air out when you're not moving fast or your hood is covered with snow.

Thanks for the info! Seems to be like a no brainier to me for the same reasons. The cool part with the XM one is that it draws the air directly from the clutches through the CVT cooling shroud. Seems to me like this will pull most of the belt dust directly out of the clutch area as well as all hot air, not to mention drawing air into the engine compartment via all the existing venting. I'm thinking this kit will be a huge improvement for eliminating un wanted hot air as well it will compliment the CVT cooling system drastically!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, what a buzz kill! Who pissed in your corn flakes?

sorry dude .. noone pissed in my corn flakes.. at least not that I know of anyway

let us know when you get it. does it come with a smoke bomb so you can experiment with airflow yourself ? would be cool !

yammyman

Reaction score
sorry dude .. noone pissed in my corn flakes.. at least not that I know of anyway

let us know when you get it. does it come with a smoke bomb so you can experiment with airflow yourself ? would be cool !

Haha no worries! It's my birthday so I felt I had the right to be cocky, lol!.. Smoke bomb would be a lot cooler than the red ribbon in their XM video! Lol! I'll let you know in a couple weeks when I finally have the chance to test it. In my mind it's going to work pretty slick!

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. On this site the XM boys have been vigorously using the BLOW HOLE for quite some time. There are a few like maxwell and snopro who must have an earlier model, which apparently allows a lot more air and quite a bit of noise to be exhausted on a regular basis. Hell, they don't even need to have the sled running. LOL.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. On this site the XM boys have been vigorously using the BLOW HOLE for quite some time. There are a few like maxwell and snopro who must have an earlier model, which apparently allows a lot more air and quite a bit of noise to be exhausted on a regular basis. Hell, they don't even need to have the sled running. LOL.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahaahahahhahahahahaahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahah...................breath..........bahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah.................breath....................................bahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha...........................breath.............................................bahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahah.:rolleyes:

yammyman

Reaction score
Works awesome for defogging my goggles. 30 seconds every once in awhile and they stay dry all day.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it actually is pulling out belt dust I wouldn't expect the fan to last too long, its just a computer fan and they don't do to well with lots of dust.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it actually is pulling out belt dust I wouldn't expect the fan to last too long, its just a computer fan and they don't do to well with lots of dust.

Apparently it's some sort of industrial fan as the computer fans did not move enough air or last.

Top Bottom