X games

freejay

Reaction score
Anyone know how I could watch them in Canada?? I don't have ESPN and I don't think its even available here. I'd like to watch online if possible

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
anyone know how i could watch them in canada?? I don't have espn and i don't think its even available here. I'd like to watch online if possible

i saw them listed in one of the sled magazines and they are on tsn on certain days..... Can't remember the dates though!!:(

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that this years event or past years??? they had last years on at x=mass on tsn.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to Whitecourt for the Polaris Freestyle Event on Feb 13 and 15. We are going to have riders from the X-Games here doing there thing for 2 shows. Sam Rogers is going to attempt a world record back-flip for distance. I believe the record now is 103 feet and is held by Jimmie Blaze. It's going to be a great event. Check out whitecourttrailblazers.ca for more info or PM me. There is also a thread under Whitecourt Trailblazers on this site where the info is posted.

freejay

Reaction score
Come to Whitecourt for the Polaris Freestyle Event on Feb 13 and 15. We are going to have riders from the X-Games here doing there thing for 2 shows. Sam Rogers is going to attempt a world record back-flip for distance. I believe the record now is 103 feet and is held by Jimmie Blaze. It's going to be a great event. Check out whitecourttrailblazers.ca for more info or PM me. There is also a thread under Whitecourt Trailblazers on this site where the info is posted.

I would but I have a yearly trip to Sicamous planned for that weekend:(:d

Top Bottom