www.tri-county web site looking a little sick...

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some good news! :woohoo1:

Had been having technical issues for about two weeks now with www.tri-county.ab.ca web site. There might have been one minor glitch on Aslan's side but mostly I have been having problems with a poor connection with my ISP on my end. :doh:

Think I have the web site up and working again. :bdog: If it was looking strange to you it should be fixed now (yes, it was not your eyes, or your computer it was really broke bad for a bit). If it's not fixed, please let me know. There were a few updates and corrections I was trying to get in before all this mess started on me. I may have lost my place. If I forgot some things please let me know.

Thanks All.

PS: What pill do you take when you have been working all night but still need to get up on time, was that the blue one or the red one???? (joke)...OH WAIT A SEC, yes yes, the red one's. My step daughter has a little stash of those red cinnamon hearts around here somewhere...

Take care.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Its alot of work to keep a website going isn't it. I check during the day when I have a chance and make sure the server is up and there are no glitches. Im sure all the people that use the site really appreciate your hard work to keep it updated and working fine..

RON

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure your's is a lot more work than mine. You are providing an excellent and much needed service. A lot of people really appeciate having access to something like this that works so well.

:clap2:

Top Bottom