Wtf!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
how come i am still just a member with over 3500 post and joey is a senior member with just over 3000 posts?

something doesnt add up here, im even the creeps elder!:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono:

dont poke the bear

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how come i am still just a member with over 3500 post and joey is a senior member with just over 3000 posts?

something doesnt add up here, im even the creeps elder!:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono:

dont poke the bear

He is 'special', so he gets 'special' privelages. (aka may not deserve, but have to help put the special ones)

We luv ya Joey !

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Something doesnt add up here, im even the creeps elder!:realmad::realmad::realmad::realmad::nono:

Dont poke the bear

you better send a pm to rknight111 about that....... Still some bugs in the system after the new software and user attempt, and then reboot

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Take the short bus, donut! Lol

Attachments

• FAIL GREENIES.jpg
    FAIL GREENIES.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 189

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dooryder post

Is this post for real or are ya tryin to fry the server? I think this is gonna get real busy!!! Somebodies havin a bad day!!!!!! ....or its a post to get a whole bunch of people riled up.....either way....lots of people will wish you well on your journey to the poop show at Slowest!:d........

:D[/QUOTE]

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
thats one of the better deals out there for an 08 and no im not going to buy it, and you couldnt handle my 06, to much Frankenstein for you....

back on track, SBR make me a senior member :)

Top Bottom