Bertans-Lowest IQ’s, highest Covid infections in Canada. Justin Trudeau re elected

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Please no bashing members.
If you want clutching help let me know - me and my T3 have also been through a ch!t tonne - I'm hoping to have the dirty banana on the dyno soon - I'm in Detroit currently turning ppl's power on - if your slipping you've got secondary clutching issues - I've got empty pins with oversized rollers and alot more HP than your so called turbo eater and no clutching issues - maybe go back to a stock tra7 and put a turbo on it
No, the belt was slipping in the primary because the pin weight was like 6.6 grams. There wasn’t enough belt squeeze. I know cuz I did many many runs, dropping the pin weight each time. I’ve been from 22grams all the way to 6.6 on a TRA. Sheave temps, belt temp, track spin and gps were recorded each run.
With a gear ratio of 4.07, the load on the engine is around 30% less. So when using using super light pin weights and a super light secondary spring, there is very minimal clutch efficiency loss. Now, the 30% extra engine power available can go directly to the track. A quality 3 roller secondary can now deliver the power directly to the snow, with more traction and less track spin. This is where a two roller secondary clutch can’t do the same job of barely hanging to the belt, like a 3 roller clutch can. The two roller clutch has too much stiction and heavy spring rate to overcome. If you don’t know what to feel and listen for, you won’t know what I’m talking about.
At this point, you should be wondering why the rpm’s weren’t sky high at this point. Can you tell me why the rpm’s stayed within 500rpms when the weight was 22grams all the way to 6.6 grams?
I’m curious to hear the dyno results with a turbo.
If you can get the turbo to run the belt clear to top of primary sheave in a climb, you should be top dog with the ranks of the yellow banana brethren.
It’s amazing how turbos have so much less clutching issues. 2 reasons for this.
1. Due to power available the belt runs closer to 1-1 ratio which is efficient and keeps clutch temps down.
2. Most peeps don’t know there is more power available, the sled pulls good, therefore they think the clutching is good. Which is true for most riders. It’s not a bad thing, there is just more power available to the track if you tune for it.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can move it right out as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but Alberta bashing from a certain individual. That's starting to get old
you can move it right out as far as I'm concerned. Nothing but Alberta bashing from a certain individual. That's starting to get old.
You must be fun to be around. Just for you pipes, I’ll take a Snow and Mud vacae for a few months and you can feel free to post mundane, boring threads. Then I’ll come back, I’ll post a controversial thread and you can get butthurt while everyone else has fun with it.
I guess your offended cuz most Bertans have large members, but you don’t? Bahahahaha.C’ya!!!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be fun to be around. Just for you pipes, I’ll take a Snow and Mud vacae for a few months and you can feel free to post mundane, boring threads. Then I’ll come back, I’ll post a controversial thread and you can get butthurt while everyone else has fun with it.
I guess your offended cuz most Bertans have large members, but you don’t? Bahahahaha.C’ya!!!
I don't know if I'm fun to be around with, You'll have to ask some of my friends. I'm just tired of you constantly beating down Albertans. What is that you have against us that you have to keep beating us down. Let me guess, your wife ran off with a fellow Albertan tourist because he could satisfy her better than you could, After all, us bertans all have big members.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm fun to be around with, You'll have to ask some of my friends. I'm just tired of you constantly beating down Albertans. What is that you have against us that you have to keep beating us down. Let me guess, your wife ran off with a fellow Albertan tourist because he could satisfy her better than you could, After all, us bertans all have big members.
you do realize kanedog is trying to stir the pot, right? i get a kick out of the responses he gets! responders get crazy nuts. think about it? you are allowing him to stir you up? if you don't like his posts put him on ignore, quit responding. otherwise carry on getting triggered. up to you. lol

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, the belt was slipping in the primary because the pin weight was like 6.6 grams. There wasn’t enough belt squeeze. I know cuz I did many many runs, dropping the pin weight each time. I’ve been from 22grams all the way to 6.6 on a TRA. Sheave temps, belt temp, track spin and gps were recorded each run.
With a gear ratio of 4.07, the load on the engine is around 30% less. So when using using super light pin weights and a super light secondary spring, there is very minimal clutch efficiency loss. Now, the 30% extra engine power available can go directly to the track. A quality 3 roller secondary can now deliver the power directly to the snow, with more traction and less track spin. This is where a two roller secondary clutch can’t do the same job of barely hanging to the belt, like a 3 roller clutch can. The two roller clutch has too much stiction and heavy spring rate to overcome. If you don’t know what to feel and listen for, you won’t know what I’m talking about.
At this point, you should be wondering why the rpm’s weren’t sky high at this point. Can you tell me why the rpm’s stayed within 500rpms when the weight was 22grams all the way to 6.6 grams?
I’m curious to hear the dyno results with a turbo.
If you can get the turbo to run the belt clear to top of primary sheave in a climb, you should be top dog with the ranks of the yellow banana brethren.
It’s amazing how turbos have so much less clutching issues. 2 reasons for this.
1. Due to power available the belt runs closer to 1-1 ratio which is efficient and keeps clutch temps down.
2. Most peeps don’t know there is more power available, the sled pulls good, therefore they think the clutching is good. Which is true for most riders. It’s not a bad thing, there is just more power available to the track if you tune for it.
With clutching - keep it simple - maybe talk to a few more people that have clutch patents and get help from them - I feel like your trying to over think it and your gearing ratios are out to lunch - I guess I'd have to see it in person to be a whacked out gear ratio believer - it's taking me 5 yrs of R&D to get the dirty to where she is now - I'll have real world data soon on the 's HP #'s - then I'm gonna prove to all the people that a centre mount creates more HP than any other design

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With clutching - keep it simple - maybe talk to a few more people that have clutch patents and get help from them - I feel like your trying to over think it and your gearing ratios are out to lunch - I guess I'd have to see it in person to be a whacked out gear ratio believer - it's taking me 5 yrs of R&D to get the dirty to where she is now - I'll have real world data soon on the 's HP #'s - then I'm gonna prove to all the people that a centre mount creates more HP than any other design
It’s easy. Just imagine riding with your brake on, squeezing 100lbs on the secondary clutch. Now add another 100 lbs of brake squeezing on the primary. So now you have 200lbs of belt squeeze,(braking) on the drive system. Now imagine no 200lbs of braking on the drive system. This would be like another 60hp available. The stock Doo sec springs are about 303lbs full shift out. 210 lbs is all that’s needed for secondary squeeze but ya gotta use a 3 or 6 roller clutch as 2 roller clutch required about 300lbs to grip the belt. It’s gotta over come stiction with high spring pressure. I lmao when guys go from one 2 roller clutch to another 2 roller. They have no clue why one is better. Mostly cuz a 2 roller is a 2 roller. They both suck.
Anyhoo, I’m in direct contact with a few clutch patent holders so thanks for the advice. Anybody can make horsepower. Few can get it to the snow efficiently.
If ya want to prove a Center mount is better, get the drive system as efficient as humanly possible and enjoy the benefits. Engine stuff has been done over and over. Everyone still clutches/gears the same. Where do you think the improvement will provide the most performance? Clutching or engine?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s easy. Just imagine riding with your brake on, squeezing 100lbs on the secondary clutch. Now add another 100 lbs of brake squeezing on the primary. So now you have 200lbs of belt squeeze,(braking) on the drive system. Now imagine no 200lbs of braking on the drive system. This would be like another 60hp available. The stock Doo sec springs are about 303lbs full shift out. 210 lbs is all that’s needed for secondary squeeze but ya gotta use a 3 or 6 roller clutch as 2 roller clutch required about 300lbs to grip the belt. It’s gotta over come stiction with high spring pressure. I lmao when guys go from one 2 roller clutch to another 2 roller. They have no clue why one is better. Mostly cuz a 2 roller is a 2 roller. They both suck.
Anyhoo, I’m in direct contact with a few clutch patent holders so thanks for the advice. Anybody can make horsepower. Few can get it to the snow efficiently.
If ya want to prove a Center mount is better, get the drive system as efficient as humanly possible and enjoy the benefits. Engine stuff has been done over and over. Everyone still clutches/gears the same. Where do you think the improvement will provide the most performance? Clutching or engine?
Clutching is simple - don't over think it like usual - clutching is cut & try - I've done enough R&D to get my sled to where it is now - it's not worth the mental anguish to beat away on the keyboard and argue - the dirty is something that needs to be witnessed in person - the clutching is simple and very effective - I don't need to waste a bunch of time and money on fancy clutching and schizo gear ratios to beat you up the mountain - I'll prove it too - cash me outside

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clutching is simple - don't over think it like usual - clutching is cut & try - I've done enough R&D to get my sled to where it is now - it's not worth the mental anguish to beat away on the keyboard and argue - the dirty is something that needs to be witnessed in person - the clutching is simple and very effective - I don't need to waste a bunch of time and money on fancy clutching and schizo gear ratios to beat you up the mountain - I'll prove it too - cash me outside
When talking with someone, I ask myself, “does this person have the mental capacity to view this from another perspective?” When the answer is no, I stop wasting my time. How bout dat?

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When talking with someone, I ask myself, “does this person have the mental capacity to view this from another perspective?” When the answer is no, I stop wasting my time. How bout dat?
It's a 2 way street bud - if your brains were as big as your ego you'd be unstoppable - the only waste of time would be you showing up and getting dusted - cash me @ eagles how bout dat - I'm just harrassing u tho honestly - someone's gotta light u up once and awhile

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a 2 way street bud - if your brains were as big as your ego you'd be unstoppable - the only waste of time would be you showing up and getting dusted - cash me @ eagles how bout dat - I'm just harrassing u tho honestly - someone's gotta light u up once and awhile
Yea, sometimes I do get too cereal. I would love to go to Eagles sometime. I like big, wide open, steep terrain. Btw, I got my journeyman ticket in 1991. If it ain’t grounded, it ain’t dead!

Last edited:

kingcat162

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, sometimes I do get too cereal. I would love to go to Eagles sometime. I like big, wide open, steep terrain. Btw, I got my journeyman ticket in 1991. If it ain’t grounded, it ain’t dead!
it all makes sense now - I thought I was old holy hell I started in '99 - took me a while to get my ticket - kids mortgage etc - down in Louisiana right now bringing power to the people - kind of a humanitarian like that - hoping the karma comes back one day

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it all makes sense now - I thought I was old holy hell I started in '99 - took me a while to get my ticket - kids mortgage etc - down in Louisiana right now bringing power to the people - kind of a humanitarian like that - hoping the karma comes back one day
Kingcat162 paycheque for two months-35,000 + 5,000 in rrsp!!!

Top Bottom