wtf wrong with ppl?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you guys see that stupid witch that killed her 12 yr old daughter? wtf is a matter with ppl? think its time for the death penelty to come back! an eye for a eye!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people think I shelter my kids by homeschooling them. Yes it is true that we don't spend all that much time with "people". Spend most of our time in the bush, but I would much rather they go face to face with a bear, or even a cougar than have to deal with the crazies that are loose on the streets.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you should see some of the wack job crazy moms out there. jk lmao

Hey man! I didn't say I would feed my kid to a cougar! :nono: Although somedays....... Some people, mainly other moms, freak out about the Dangerous bears and the Cougars that are living amongst us. One was a cougar who was pretty bad news. It would steal peoples dogs when they were out for a walk. I would still take cougars and bears over pedophiles, rapists and women who kill their children.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you guys see that stupid bitch that killed her 12 yr old daughter? wtf is a matter with ppl? think its time for the death penelty to come back! an eye for a eye!!!!!

It makes one stop and shake their head at how someone could do something to an innocent 12 year old. If there is one thing I can not take it's a crime against a child / kid :nono:, It makes me want to put the person in general population and announce they are a child molester and let justice be served.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That f*^kin mom should get the same thing done to her as she did to her own child!What kind of boyfriend would say the kid or me you decide ,they should pop him to!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that f*^kin mom should get the same thing done to her as she did to her own child!what kind of boyfriend would say the kid or me you decide ,they should pop him to!

that loser needs a beating to!!! Illness? Fawk that! She could have sent the kid back to her father! Poor kid! Hope that bitch gets put in gp! Then she'll get her's!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Being orinally from Nova Scotia I paid pretty close attention to this case from the beginning....I am truly dissapointed that we do not have the death penalty for cases like this. Although the US is pretty free with thiers I think there needs to be a middle ground.....In cases like this where there is undeniable proof they should be offed...

As for the boyfriend he told her "something has to be done, I can't live like this, she goes or I go" pretty crummy thing to say and he does look like a douchebag but by all accounts he did not mean for her to kill the daughter, he meant send her to her dads, grandparents ect...

20 years is not long enough...and too long at the same time....lethal injection would be fair..

Bogger

Top Bottom