Wtb turbo nytro

MC Xpress

Reaction score
I have a brand new 2009 Nytro MTX with a brand new MCX 240 HP kit installed.Sled is clutched,has a boost gauge, and tether cord installed. It is tready to rip. Selling it for $15,800 net of taxes ,doc fee, frieght and PDI. works out to about $16,500 plus applicable tax. email for pics landon.pgyamaha@shawcable.com

Landon
MC Xpress North America
Prince George Yamaha

powpounder

Reaction score
the dealer in Vernon is selling the 2010 with the 240 kit for 20 grand. For an extra grand you can get the 270 kit. Not sure if this helps ya out:beer:

D Morgan

Reaction score
fort st john bc yamaha has mcx 240 kit on a 09. I thick they want around 15 grand

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Brand new 2010's with the 180HP MCX kits for around 17K at Walt Healy Motorsports in Calgary AB

modsledr

Reaction score
if you're open to other boost options...I have a fully done up supercharged nytro for sale in the classified section.

Tunnel, suspension f&r, track, the works...you wont find one with everything I have done, for this price.

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also looking for a turbo nytro, but am worried I may not like the riding style of the machine. I currently ride a M series chassis but want to go to a 4 stroke boosted machine. Does anybody have some input on the riding style of the nytro and the way they handle, and how is the adaptability of this machine. Any input would be great, thanks!!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nytro is like riding a REV (rider forward) and an Apex is like a ZX. everyone will tell you they are heavy but that is why you boost them and hang on lol......I rode a 05 900 RMK so I was used to the weight but yes they are heavy.....but I love my T-Apex!

Top Bottom