WTB Kids Sledding Apparel

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quite over in the classifieds so I thought I’d post here. I’m looking to buy some quality kids sledding jacket(s) and pant(s). I have 3 girls coming up so I’d take anything in youth small or medium. If I can’t find anything used, does anyone know of some good, end of the season deals on new kids stuff out there?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H&M has had good quality and nice one piece suits for kids for the last few years.

Usually have a sale in the fall that they can get scooped up cheap.

I have 3 boys and all our gear is trashed before we are done with it.

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I outfitted the wife and both kids this year with last years left overs from The FXR retail store here in Edmonton. Great deals beginning of September

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty quite over in the classifieds so I thought I’d post here. I’m looking to buy some quality kids sledding jacket(s) and pant(s). I have 3 girls coming up so I’d take anything in youth small or medium. If I can’t find anything used, does anyone know of some good, end of the season deals on new kids stuff out there?

Thanks for starting this post... I've asked before where peeps are buying gear at, but not much help..? Are people typically buying at their dealer? Ski gear? Online?
I don't need the latest and greatest, but I do prefer quality items.

H&M has had good quality and nice one piece suits for kids for the last few years.

Usually have a sale in the fall that they can get scooped up cheap.

I have 3 boys and all our gear is trashed before we are done with it.

What is H&M..?

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the fall Wife ordered both kids, Girl 8 and boy 6 FXR Onesies off the website using the fitting chart.. They used them all winter for sledding, tobogganing, downhill skiing, icefishing..

Both of them still look like new.. The quality is top notch and if anything they are too warm.. The velcro strap on the back so you can lift the back up so it doesn't drag lets you order them a little big too, we will get a couple years out of them..

Quality this good, we'd be able to sell these and hopefully pickup a couple sizes bigger..

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom