WTB-12ft Aluminum boat

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a 12ft aluminum boat,chaeper the better.Don't care about looks,as long as it don't leak.Let me know if you have something and price,remember cheaper the better

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I have a 14 foot alluminum with a trailer and 4 hp johnson sea-horse motor...if youwant it it comes as a set ( no splitting it up) and I don't know what your version of cheap is but if your interested you can have the package for $1500...comes with gas tank and ores.....no leaks great boat not adveratised anywhere...you might find the same for the same price or a little cheaper but I don't need to sell it so 6 to 1 1/2 dozen the other.

Motor was serviced last spring to the tune of $500...new plug, fuel line, leg oil, pull cord and master chip/cpu whatever they call it...some $300 freaking part....then I went and bought Mud duck...so it doesn't get used much anymore.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 14 foot alluminum with a trailer and 4 hp johnson sea-horse motor...if youwant it it comes as a set ( no splitting it up) and I don't know what your version of cheap is but if your interested you can have the package for $1500...comes with gas tank and ores.....no leaks great boat not adveratised anywhere...you might find the same for the same price or a little cheaper but I don't need to sell it so 6 to 1 1/2 dozen the other.

Motor was serviced last spring to the tune of $500...new plug, fuel line, leg oil, pull cord and master chip/cpu whatever they call it...some $300 freaking part....then I went and bought Mud duck...so it doesn't get used much anymore.

all i'm looking for is just the boat,the small pot hole lakes i go in are electric only,Thanks

Top Bottom