wow cant belive the retards

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well just got back from longlake and i cant belive the people who cant back up a simple boat trailer guys with there doors open looking back trying to back up didnt know chevy has mirrors on the inside door panel now and people forgeting to lift there motors up watch a guy drag is new well was new stainless 5 blade prop up the cement ramp and this was in 5 minutes wow where did these guys get there licence oh well next time i will stay there all day to watch the gong show :d:d:d:d:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was a shop foreman at a edmonton shop for 4 years. Heavy truck shop, these guys are being paid for their driving skills. You woulod not believe how many guys came into the shop and asked us to back their units into the shop or yard espescially with super bs or wagons. kinda scary taht they are comfortable pulling it down the road but cant back it up.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those High 5 props are between 900-1300 bucks...don't want to be dragging that on the boat launch

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We saw a guy teaching his kid to water ski behind a Lund fishing boat with the rope going completely across the boat launch this past Sat, when the guy in the X-45 asked him to move he was yelling like he wasn;t doing anything wrong. Morons!!!!

dirtbag

Reaction score
yea boat launches are fun to hang out at to watch, one day a group of people go to load thier boat, buddy driveing had the window rolled up and door closed, the guys loading the boat were yelling at him to go when he noticed he stomped on the gas,the boat jumped out of the water sideways on the trailer they did that for awhile before they got it resonably straight.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
One of my favorite pastimes is to grab a six pack and head to the Wabamun Lake Prov Park boat launch (we have a cabin 500meters away) and watch the show.

The avg guy/gal knows what the $%^& they are doing but every 8th or so unit is priceless to watch.

Two weeks ago a lady approached me and asked if i could back her boyfriend in...she was too nervous...should have been ... brand new F350 Harley D style and a monster Mastercraft a tow.

We often rush down when there is a storm approaching...10 times the fun:eek::eek:

:d:beer::beer::d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
One of my favorite pastimes is to grab a six pack and head to the Wabamun Lake Prov Park boat launch (we have a cabin 500meters away) and watch the show.

The avg guy/gal knows what the $%^& they are doing but every 8th or so unit is priceless to watch.

Two weeks ago a lady approached me and asked if i could back her boyfriend in...she was too nervous...should have been ... brand new F350 Harley D style and a monster Mastercraft a tow.

We often rush down when there is a storm approaching...10 times the fun:eek::eek:
:d:beer::beer::d

Missed a gooder this weekend......

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should be dropping my boat in the water at Pigeon this weekend...maybe I will be more entertaining than I thought...lol....

Me and Pigeon Have not been getting along this year. A month ago i heard the slightest ting while driving out to the middle of lake, well hundred dollars later a re-balanced prop, just last week-end got caught up in the storm, had several people help load my boat due to waves couldn't use pwoer cause the launch is ssssooooooo low.

I wish we had lakes like BC, instead we're stuck with these swamps:mad:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, I had to put my lift 30 feet further in the water because it so low this year...really sucks. Hope I don't have problems this weekend launching.
Any damage while loading the boat in the storm?

Me and Pigeon Have not been getting along this year. A month ago i heard the slightest ting while driving out to the middle of lake, well hundred dollars later a re-balanced prop, just last week-end got caught up in the storm, had several people help load my boat due to waves couldn't use pwoer cause the launch is ssssooooooo low.

I wish we had lakes like BC, instead we're stuck with these swamps:mad:

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago there was a couple trying to load their boat at pigeon, the guy gets it on the trailer but dosent hook up the strap, he gets out of the boat and she starts to drive the boat out of the water, not really sure how it happend but the boat fell off the trailer, 20 or so people had to pick it up and put it back on the trailer.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ya gotta hate to see that happen.

Good Samaritans, what would we do without them?

A few years ago there was a couple trying to load their boat at pigeon, the guy gets it on the trailer but dosent hook up the strap, he gets out of the boat and she starts to drive the boat out of the water, not really sure how it happend but the boat fell off the trailer, 20 or so people had to pick it up and put it back on the trailer.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 'D' is for Drive not Dive:

Attachments

• boat launch oops.jpg
    boat launch oops.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 50

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, I had to put my lift 30 feet further in the water because it so low this year...really sucks. Hope I don't have problems this weekend launching.
Any damage while loading the boat in the storm?

All went good other than the wet carpet. I cleaned up over a 5 galon pail of water from the HUGE waves that were coming over bow while waiting for my bud with the trailer. Here's a plug...the wife just bought me a SHAMWOW before the week-end...best invention EVER, they work Sweet!!!!!! Everone was bugging me that i dropped my handset cause i was showing everyone how well they worked just like a spokemans (RIP Billy MAy)

Also my buddy has a cabin at Itaska Bay, what's with all the clam shells close to shore this year? I cut my feet to s$%t trying to get a bud's wife wet.

I think i'm heading to Wabamun tommorrow, it's been awhile but i'm sure there down too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We'll be at Wab tomorow too, I'm sure plio will be there as well.

Look for mud duck....

Ian

All went good other than the wet carpet. I cleaned up over a 5 galon pail of water from the HUGE waves that were coming over bow while waiting for my bud with the trailer. Here's a plug...the wife just bought me a SHAMWOW before the week-end...best invention EVER, they work Sweet!!!!!! Everone was bugging me that i dropped my handset cause i was showing everyone how well they worked just like a spokemans (RIP Billy MAy)

Also my buddy has a cabin at Itaska Bay, what's with all the clam shells close to shore this year? I cut my feet to s$%t trying to get a bud's wife wet.

I think i'm heading to Wabamun tommorrow, it's been awhile but i'm sure there down too.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's been a weird year, water is so low lots of strange stuff in the water and on the shore. Glad you loaded the boat without mishap.

Have a great weekend at Wabamum...and watch out for Bogger...lol...

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com

Wab is not bad eh???!!! Ever since the oil spill TransAlta has keep the level right up...very happy with the lake.

A buddy out at Pigeon had to put his hoist out 30 plus feet past his dock...it actually broke this weekend cause of how low he had to keep loading the boat :eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom