Would you or have chipped your atv

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had moose module on my brute

Took the low speed limits out, could catwalk it in high any time
Keeping in mind you had a 150 lbs on the back rack, ya. And if you mean "by any time", you mean, "by the time the belt started slipping an burning at 30 mph", then, well....kinda....

Edit: don't make me pull out vid....

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keeping in mind you had a 150 lbs on the back rack, ya. And if you mean "by any time", you mean, "by the time the belt started slipping an burning at 30 mph", then, well....kinda....

It is funny how two people can be at the same place, same time. But yet have such different memories lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy sh!t, he does still exist

U never mind, it didn't have 150 lbs in the box, mabe 25 with beer

Then I added the extra rad in the front which compensated

To bad u never took for a spin dave, the snap it had to pop up front tires in hi, at anything below 60 kph was why I liked it so much.... May have been the clutching, but it was also the clutching that spit the belt.. After figuring out that at full speed wide open is when the belt grenades and flops of the clutch

Yes the seat sucked, the suspension wasn't the best.... But frame was tough

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

To bad u never took for a spin dave, the snap it had to pop up front tires in hi, at anything below 60 kph was why I liked it so much.... May have been the clutching, but it was also the clutching that spit the belt.. After figuring out that at full speed wide open is when the belt grenades and flops of the clutch

Yes it was,,,

To tow,,,,,

Like a boat anchor

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it was,,,

To tow,,,,,

Like a boat anchor
Well that was a life lesson

If u break a rear axle, don't do roosts with the good one the rest of the day and race down the road

This is what happens

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pull out vid!!! Free beers

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broken axles , broken suspension, burnt belts, seat sucked,suspension sucked, unable to pull wheelies, can't keep up to can am, having to always get towed home like a boat anchor !!! Geez makes me want one of these mythical beasts lol

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I heard it was broke in a few places! Was that the frame you are talking about lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still picking up pieces out there haha, All stamped " return to jeff" and a phone number lol. Had some good rides though?

Last edited:
Top Bottom