Would you ever go back to an ATV (Quad) ?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my shoulder is ready bud. I might just take your advice and find a used 300 or 450.
I love my geezer cruiser, but exploring those little offshoot trails like we found last fall is the shizznit. and I don't know what it is about creek crossings that draws me to them....considering 3 out of 5 times I end up drowning my fawking bike hahaha

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had dirt bikes and street bikes for the summer. In the winter there were Honda Odyssey's, rode almost every weekend on the sturgeon river.

Got into ice racing dirt bikes, then quads. Slung a ton of sand in the states on quads.

I have only demo ridden sxs's, but I'm sure if I bought one. I would never go back.... But I'll keep the banshee, she's a fun little machine.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes may be a frosty day in hell alright. but it has been my experience those that are the most vocal about hating something usually get it.

personally, i'm done with the mine is faster, bigger or more powerful than yours BS. i don't really care. i'm about having fun on what i've got, someone thinks theres is better good for them just STF up and get outta my face. if ya want to have fun, good buds, a few laughs. great! otherwise go somewhere else.

quads are great, so are SxS. get out enjoy yourself, don't leave a mess, don't be a dickhead and screw it up for everyone else.

Well stated. The bashing is childish. Ride what you bring and have fun. It should be about the sport and working together to keep what freedom and riding areas we have left.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta have both. The Ranger works great for maintaining many, many miles of fence, the big quads make damn good horse replacers.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went quad, quad, SxS, now I am back into a quad. I have found that it gets to be a pain if you have to chug through the bush in a SxS because some trails are impassible, and I'm not the type to cut down tress just because my toy is too wide to get through.

Both have their good and bad points,.. but for a second bike I'm looking into another quad.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recently picked up a low mileage 09 Rhino 700efi, been wanting one for a long time and finally decided now was the time. We love exploring the backcountry and having something that can carry a lot of gear and gas along with some protection from the weather, I think the Rhino is the perfect rig for us.

With that said, I won't ever sell my quad (04 Foreman), i've owned it since new and it's never left me stranded in almost 10 years of ownership. And when we have friends that want to ride but don't have wheelers, they can use ours.

Stuff happens and things break so I will always have something available to ride.

Last edited:

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went from three brute forces to two and a teryx, then one and a teryx, then to two teryxs then to three teryx's at one point. Now I just have my 2012 Teryx4 and will never go back to a quad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom