Would like to ride Sicamous on Sat

wiseguy

Reaction score
Hey eveyone, I noticed that quite a few people have Sicamous in there plans for this weekend, and I was wondering if anybody minded if I tagged along on Sat with them? I'm from Vernon and have never riden there before and would like to hook up with some people that know the area. I've been riding Hunter's all winter and would like a change. Thanks

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know where we are ridin Saturday, but if you see a silver gmc dmax with a deck and two place trailor with 2 green cats and 1 yellow xp and black xp. Tag along. :beer:

wiseguy

Reaction score
Don't know where we are ridin Saturday, but if you see a silver gmc dmax with a deck and two place trailor with 2 green cats and 1 yellow xp and black xp. Tag along. :beer:

Thanks kokanee 800, where are you guys riding from? I didnt have any particular spot in mind, so if you don't mind me tagging along, I could easily meet you whereever. Thanks again.

CRAZY DAVE

Reaction score
I plan on going owls saturday know the area very well..what are your abilities..gladly take you for a tour..but you have to be extreme rider..thanks crazy dave.......835 4774

wiseguy

Reaction score
I plan on going owls saturday know the area very well..what are your abilities..gladly take you for a tour..but you have to be extreme rider..thanks crazy dave.......835 4774

Hey, thanks for the offer CRAZY DAVE. Not really an extreme rider, although I'm not a rookie either. Wouldn't want to hold you up though. Thanks again for the offer.

canuck0199

Reaction score
Is that you Mark?
We're going for another mellow ride at Hunters if you're into that.
Not sure if the road will be too bare but we should be at the upper lot (power lines) at 7:45 or so.
Steve

wiseguy

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the invites to ride Sicamous. Unfortunately white up at Hunter's yesterday, I had a pretty good bail while going over a jump and and went over the bars pretty hard. Luckily I was wearing my teck vest, but I did manage to hurt my wrist. Didn't think it was broken at the time, but after going to the emergency this morning and having it x-rayed, found out that it is. Probably done for the season now, unless we get some serious dumps this spring to extend the season.

Top Bottom