Would like to find someone to Airbrush my helmit!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would like to find someone who coud do it over a week,drop off monday pick it up friday kind of thing(Edmonton).My last Airbrushing was a horror story so I would like to find someone who will do a decent job for a decent price.Any suggestions or contact numbers would be appreciated.No more Velvet paintings for me,anyone who seen my hood will understand.
Thanks catmando!

Last edited:

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Ken for some deadly airbrushing comes highly recommended from me this is my recently done hood and has done many paint jobs for alpinemotorsports. His e-mail is kpn5382@telus.net I'll pm you his phone number. Website is index he's out of Salmon Arm BC but well worth it.:beer:

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 25

dano

Reaction score
Would like to find someone who coud do it over a week,drop off monday pick it up friday kind of thing(Edmonton).My last Airbrushing was a horror story so I would like to find someone who will do a decent job for a decent price.Any suggestions or contact numbers would be appreciated.No more Velvet paintings for me,anyone who seen my hood will understand.
Thanks catmando!

my friend is a xpert at air brushing i have bin in the painting bis for years and he is good call tombstone airbrush art ask for steve 780-604-9229 tell him dano sent ya

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Talk to Ken for some deadly airbrushing comes highly recommended from me this is my recently done hood and has done many paint jobs for alpinemotorsports. His e-mail is kpn5382@telus.net I'll pm you his phone number. Website is index he's out of Salmon Arm BC but well worth it.:beer:

That is very nice,I hope you never Roll your sled!
Will try to find a local guy but if all else fails!
Thanks catmando!

Top Bottom