Worth it to buy?

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it looks fairly clean outside for sure.. you wont know for sure until you take a look at it though. What kinda truck are you going to be pulling it with? those trailers arent the lightest especially with the jeep and toys loading in it. Im not sure what the jeep weighs in at but id make sure you have ample room in the gvw to be able to safely haul it (im sure your well under the 7000lbs though)

Our friends have one that is simular to that trailer and they love it. that one is a reasonable price for the condition the trailer appears to be in! good luck!! :beer: cheers!

country_shorty88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at this trailer, just wondering if it seems like a decent trailer.
I'd be using it to pull an ATV and a Willy's Jeep.
2009 ProLine Trailer - Toronto Cargo, Utility Trailers For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

Any opinions welcome :)

Looks good from a distance; However working with trailer sales be sure that the rivets are in decent shape, the floor inside is in good condition (can be a pain in the butt), around the hitch the metal is welded proper, and underneath the trailer is in good condition (too many of these trailers are worn down by hauling for a long time).

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the advice. I'm pulling it with a Seirra 2500HD with the 6.0L. The Jeep is surprisingly light, as it is pretty much nothing but a frame with a light body and the motor.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the cash seems like a good deal, maybe the Alberta dealers should lower there prices here, that trailer here is probably $10,000.00. :d

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the cash seems like a good deal, maybe the Alberta dealers should lower there prices here, that trailer here is probably $10,000.00. :d

This is a used trailer though. And look at what you oil province guys make a year compared to the rest of Canada:p

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, Have you looked on the US side yet? They seem to have some really good deals on trailers right now and our dollar is pretty strong. I have a deal on one delivered to the boarder going right now and looking to save 3K over what I could find here.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice trailer, Have you looked on the US side yet? They seem to have some really good deals on trailers right now and our dollar is pretty strong. I have a deal on one delivered to the boarder going right now and looking to save 3K over what I could find here.

No I have just been looking within a few hours of where I live, no cross border deals. I think it would be hard to find a trailer for less than this one as it seems to be a good price already. It's worth a look though so thanks :)

Top Bottom