Worst beer?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like you youngun's never been through a beer strike, you have no idea what bad beer is, please hand in photo id at counter, your not qualified to judge.

I'd drink water before i'd drink coors, bud light, miller, any of that nasty crap.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big bear! its like drinking the leftover foam from 100 empty beer cans (cig butts included )

x2!!! We used to play Edward 40 Hands when I was younger. You'd tape a big bear to either hand and you couldn't use your hands till ur done. Horrible!!

Also Guiness is nasty as!!

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
big bear! its like drinking the leftover foam from 100 empty beer cans (cig butts included )

X2!! yea that just about the worst thing on the planet, but it alot for cheap lol.

bigbearbottles.jpg

MMMMMMM :d

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worst beer? the six you hoped your wife/woman woulda drank so you could get a good conversation without allotta words going on!!

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one of the guys from work bought us a case of paddock beer. I don't know how they are still in business. discusting

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worst beer is WARM beer. any thing else ids good as long as its cold. very cold, like your hand dang near gets frost bite from holding it without the little insulated condom thingy.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually find myself drinking Keystone and Keystone light more than anything. it tastes like beer, and the price is right... What more could I ask for?

Hands down, the worst beer, is Minhas Lime. It's 10 levels of terrible on the beer taste scale.

kawiford

Reaction score
TNT is the worst i've had. I like the new molson M beer... kinda pricey though.

Top Bottom