Workin' on alberta Ave

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are doing a storefront on Alberta Ave. Man does one see some odd people.
There is a lot of sketchy characters, there is one guy who comes by every day and literally begs for money, once he makes enough, he goes into the bar across the street, and blows it.
The worst I have seen is this guy.
He drinks out of every garbage can. it makes me want to hurl.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should put a nice coffee in that bin with laxative in lol

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just threw up...... sometimes i guess you just don't have a choice

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that, desperate times I guess call for desperate measures.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep...can't judge the guy as we do not know his story........Next time someone should just give him a fresh cup of coffee....better then giving money to these guys.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep...can't judge the guy as we do not know his story........Next time someone should just give him a fresh cup of coffee....better then giving money to these guys.
and what if they get pissed and throw it in your face because thats not what they want

bought a guy a sandwich once.... he spat on it and said "i want money for fawkin booze dumbass"

that was not cool

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and what if they get pissed and throw it in your face because thats not what they want

bought a guy a sandwich once.... he spat on it and said "i want money for fawkin booze dumbass"

that was not cool

i'd have to agree. i lived in dallas for several years, during their big boom of the late 90's. saw all kind sof people begging for money, will work for food, blah blah blah. no way they were ACTUALLY wanting to work. mcdonalds was giving $1000 bonuses to anyone there for 6 months, and a very good wage, all because they couldn't find people to work. same in alberta really, the patch is running pretty strong again, and all kinds of help is needed in every sector. yet we still have people that CAN'T find a job, or begging for money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom