Wondering

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seeing if anybody is parting out a 800R. I need a starter for mine, if anyone knows of one for my 07 let me know. 780-832-7843.

Thank, Dan

DTH

Reaction score
Pull or electric ? I have e/s off of my 07, everything except for ring gear and battery. Make me offer.

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DTH thanks for the reply. I am looking for the electric starter (mine cratered) so it sounds like you have what I need. Where abouts in BC are you, I'll in BC for a couple weeks starting on July 9. Call me or PM me your number and we can maybe do a deal.

Thanks, Dan

DTH

Reaction score
DTH thanks for the reply. I am looking for the electric starter (mine cratered) so it sounds like you have what I need. Where abouts in BC are you, I'll in BC for a couple weeks starting on July 9. Call me or PM me your number and we can maybe do a deal.

Thanks, Dan

You have a PM.

nosnow

Reaction score
i just bouht one for my 2005 1000 from ebay,i think this might be the one your looking forhttp://cgi.ebay.ca/New-Ski-Doo-Starter-MX-Z-800-Adrenaline-HO-X-2007-/270544755661?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3efdb95bcd::beer::beer::cool:

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, have you used the A/M starters and if so are they as good as the OEM ones? Where do you get them from?

stickman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nosnow, I think I found one I will know next week if it's the right one. If not you may be getting a call. I'll let you know.
Thanks for the reply.

Dan

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen, have you used the A/M starters and if so are they as good as the OEM ones? Where do you get them from?

I have sold lots of the a/m ones and havn't had any issues yet. I get them from one of my suppliers.

Top Bottom