wonder if her family is proud of her - wow

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when was that, 1900, 1800, 1700 or maybe 1600, should I continue or did you settle before colonization existed? Or are you native? I'm sure your not native by your comment's but you will find a reason to run that culture down. People like you I see every day...welcome to the millennium age, thinking like yours breads contention, maybe review a little history, 1939 and Germany's Nazi movement and Jews. It all starts with contention, Canadian's won't allow it and that makes you a minority and a dying breed. Thank god today's young generation of Canadian's have learnt from history and we should be proud.

In addition, I work for the government private sector training military personal and schools. We are making it our mandate to make sure in Canada people breading contention become extinct, our young people are very diverse and open.
Your communist crap makes the Nazis sound pretty good, I hope your daughters and wife sleep well amongst other cultures that rape and stone women to death ....oh and all the terrorists that you pos let in.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could be wrong! but why didn't he teach this mambi pambi stuff to trudumb(Mr. Dressup) before he went to India? he embarrassed Canadians as well as the E Indians!!!lol.

I have no idea LOL.
I hear you and agree haha.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, not sure that asking people immigrating to our country to respect our laws and rules is called "contention", but I think that's what most people are getting tired of. These people want to leave their country because of whatever reason, and expect us to change our laws and rules to accommodate them and their previous way of life. If you dont like the rules where you have moved to, please move back. If this opinion is contentious, then that sir is what I am. Dinasour I may be, awaiting extinction[/QUOTE]

I think when your fleeing war and persecution into a new world(life) there are many unknown's and barriers to overcome, it takes time. I heard once a generation.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure that asking people immigrating to our country to respect our laws and rules is called "contention", but I think that's what most people are getting tired of. These people want to leave their country because of whatever reason, and expect us to change our laws and rules to accommodate them and their previous way of life. If you dont like the rules where you have moved to, please move back. If this opinion is contentious, then that sir is what I am. Dinasour I may be, awaiting extinction[/QUOTE]

I think when your fleeing war and persecution into a new world(life) there are many unknown's and barriers to overcome, it takes time. I heard once a generation.[/QUOTE]

you may be right, i have heard the second generation is the one that assimilates and helps the first generation in further co- mingling. i am likely wrong, but i would think more family immigration would produce better results than open border to mostly young men looking for financial gain.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So when was that, 1900, 1800, 1700 or maybe 1600, should I continue or did you settle before colonization existed? Or are you native? I'm sure your not native by your comment's but you will find a reason to run that culture down. People like you I see every day...welcome to the millennium age, thinking like yours breads contention, maybe review a little history, 1939 and Germany's Nazi movement and Jews. It all starts with contention, Canadian's won't allow it and that makes you a minority and a dying breed. Thank god today's young generation of Canadian's have learnt from history and we should be proud.

In addition, I work for the government private sector training military personal and schools. We are making it our mandate to make sure in Canada people breading contention become extinct, our young people are very diverse and open.

I’m actually more scared of your so called young millennium generation then the people fighting to keep there proud Canada alive. But hey good for you, keep fighting the good fight with your transgender bathrooms and such. Don’t forget the eye shadow when running into combat Nancy.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m actually more scared of your so called young millennium generation then the people fighting to keep there proud Canada alive. But hey good for you, keep fighting the good fight with your transgender bathrooms and such. Don’t forget the eye shadow when running into combat Nancy.

Blue ribbons and hugs for everyone.

Scary part is I am actually one of these millennial people. What separates me from the rest is I have the ability to take a step back and say wtf are you ratards thinking.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What drivel you spew. Our young people are diverse ?? Are you kidding , or drunk. Probably the most close minded , self absorbed generation of me first adolescents and young adults ever. Most truly believe they deserve everything they want , everything the older generations enjoy , right now. And truly don't believe they should have to earn it or sacrifice anything or work towards it , they want it now. Cause others have it. If someone gets a blue ribbon or a promotion or a raise, everyone should get one . Cause it's not fair, of course most of them sat on their asses and carried signs at protests, rather than got a job and worked their aforementioned asses off. Most of them are going to get a major shock when the real world enters their lives. And here's another tidbit you can be offended about, it really doesn't surprise me when you say you work for the government, especially the present Canadian contingency of libtard imbeciles. I earlier asked some questions about what makes a good Canadian, with regards to immigrants choosing Canada as their country of choice , and once arrived , respecting the existing culture and traditions that make Canada what it is . I'd love to hear your perspective on some of these questions.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What drivel you spew. Our young people are diverse ?? Are you kidding , or drunk. Probably the most close minded , self absorbed generation of me first adolescents and young adults ever. Most truly believe they deserve everything they want , everything the older generations enjoy , right now. And truly don't believe they should have to earn it or sacrifice anything or work towards it , they want it now. Cause others have it. If someone gets a blue ribbon or a promotion or a raise, everyone should get one . Cause it's not fair, of course most of them sat on their asses and carried signs at protests, rather than got a job and worked their aforementioned asses off. Most of them are going to get a major shock when the real world enters their lives. And here's another tidbit you can be offended about, it really doesn't surprise me when you say you work for the government, especially the present Canadian contingency of libtard imbeciles. I earlier asked some questions about what makes a good Canadian, with regards to immigrants choosing Canada as their country of choice , and once arrived , respecting the existing culture and traditions that make Canada what it is . I'd love to hear your perspective on some of these questions.

Sooo your not going to pay my bills for me?

Well chit. What to do now

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is like BC members Vs Alberta members... hey on a positive note we won’t have to worry about mother’s day and Father’s Day soon, Trudeau likely changing those to “parental unit days” so as not to offend anyone because you know its 2018.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just as I thought catrider16, flapping your lips expressing your opinion but yet to fallow through. A bunch of old sole Canadian call you out and like a tipical young high on his hog fundamentalist is tell us how Canada should be, now runs for cover. Is that what they teach you in military training now.
Maybe you should change your ways and fight for your country and what made it great instead of supporting all the worlds problems and expecting real Canadians to pay for it with there tax dollars.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada is pretty ****ed up right meow. What a friggin gong show the current government has created. Sad really, I pray to the Great Spirit for wisdom and guidance for our children. Man its going to be a long summer

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just as I thought catrider16, flapping your lips expressing your opinion but yet to fallow through. A bunch of old sole Canadian call you out and like a tipical young high on his hog fundamentalist is tell us how Canada should be, now runs for cover. Is that what they teach you in military training now.
Maybe you should change your ways and fight for your country and what made it great instead of supporting all the worlds problems and expecting real Canadians to pay for it with there tax dollars.

I don't think he is avoiding anyone, he's probably back to work.
I wouldn't go too far as to discredit his message even though its not popular with some. He probably has more life/death altering experience then most of us combined.
I first met him in Bosnia as a UN peace keeper, we both worked the line together. He served the entire tour in Bosnia. He also was deployed for 2 tours in Afghanistan and finished his service as an adviser. So reality is he has paid more then what you think in so many way's.

BTW in Afghanistan, it was not a peace keeping mission. He is battle harden, thought i'ed mention that.

Last edited:

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The scary thing to me is that in this day and age, anything you possibly say and do can be recorded and uploaded immediately for the world to see.

If you don't act like a total douchbag like this broad you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I enjoy the fallout from these videos as it's allways total ****bags being exposed and having their anonymity removed, I am totally ok with that.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go too far as to discredit his message even though its not popular with some. He probably has more life/death altering experience then most of us combined.
I first met him in Bosnia as a UN peace keeper, we both worked the line together. He served the entire tour in Bosnia. He also was deployed for 2 tours in Afghanistan and finished his service as an adviser. So reality is he has paid more then what you think in so many way's.

BTW in Afghanistan, it was not a peace keeping mission. He is battle harden, thought i'ed mention that.

I'm sure we all appreciate and thank him for his time in the service , I certainly do. But unfortunately as is seen so often, the experiences and things soldiers see and are obligated to do can have a devastating affect on some, leaving them with all sorts of psychological trauma and personal monsters to deal with, and hopefully help,is readily available. But whether you've served, been militarized or travelled as civilian peacekeeper, youd really have to ask yourself some tough questions about why we're allowing what's happening right now to Canada. Drives me nuts that we worry and fret and make rules and laws and spend millions of $ to respect and insure that the culture of every country that wanders across our borders is valued and its longevity insured,.......... Except our own. Our kids and grandkids are gonna look back and say what the hell were we thinking , what a gong show we passed on to them.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't act like a total douchbag like this broad you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I enjoy the fallout from these videos as it's allways total ****bags being exposed and having their anonymity removed, I am totally ok with that.

So you have never said or done one stupid thing in your entire life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZFxsq9-3k

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fair enough Lund. I’v have a few bad days and wounder why I work so hard at things, then I realize in my business as most if you don’t pull up your boot straps you go broke.
Im in this for the long haul and have a few stories to tell about my time in the Canadian tax paying trenches too. It’s a hard pill to swallow when you see or hear young millininals spouting off about how we are dinosaurs and that the new world is going to be great. Not seeing to many pulling up there boot straps.
As I age and talk to my elders I’m seeing this free ride system were on will not last, I’m sadden to think along with the older generations that everything we worked so hard to gain is now just being pissed into the wind. I can except change but when we are changing everything to accommodate people’s need from another country it’s like bring the war home. You talk about peace keeping on foreign ground, war, hate, terror,jealousy, anger....well just look around, can you welcome what is being brought into your Canada.
Perhaps we just roll over and except it. We have no choice as it’s here.
For some it’s just to overwhelming, they cry out and act out I guess. I can see more and more hate crimes coming. I guess you militarily folk can look at it this way, you won’t need to travel to Bosnia to peace keep.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair enough Lund. I’v have a few bad days and wounder why I work so hard at things, then I realize in my business as most if you don’t pull up your boot straps you go broke.
Im in this for the long haul and have a few stories to tell about my time in the Canadian tax paying trenches too. It’s a hard pill to swallow when you see or hear young millininals spouting off about how we are dinosaurs and that the new world is going to be great. Not seeing to many pulling up there boot straps.
As I age and talk to my elders I’m seeing this free ride system were on will not last, I’m sadden to think along with the older generations that everything we worked so hard to gain is now just being pissed into the wind. I can except change but when we are changing everything to accommodate people’s need from another country it’s like bring the war home. You talk about peace keeping on foreign ground, war, hate, terror,jealousy, anger....well just look around, can you welcome what is being brought into your Canada.
Perhaps we just roll over and except it. We have no choice as it’s here.
For some it’s just to overwhelming, they cry out and act out I guess. I can see more and more hate crimes coming. I guess you militarily folk can look at it this way, you won’t need to travel to Bosnia to peace keep.

Catrider16 is not young anymore, late 50's pushing 60.
The Bosnian war ended in 1995 and some refugee's came to Canada then.

I was told that people at home would never understand or even care and i believe that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom