wonder if her family is proud of her - wow

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
likely more o the story, as we have only seen video that has escalated. still the woman from BC has a lovely red neck! lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would assume the dealership has received a few complaints about the rant, and thus likely has grounds to let her go? as in complaints.

Last edited:

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sikh or Muslim they’re all the same they all believe in the kuran and they say kill the infadels, I don’t really care either way, just like how you cherry picked my post never commented on the other stuff, and if push comes to shove, I doubt they’d fight for our country, I had uncles fight in the wars, and for what!? Just for them to live on the streets, while the refugees move into houses better than what I’m in!? You look at them wrong and your called a racist, a van drive takes out people on a street and he’s called mental, not a terroist, it’s funny how they spin everything around for themselves, and you want a loving country, we’ll see how good it is when the sharia law gets brought in,

Sikhs served in WW 1 and WW 2...

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i could be wrong, but i'm thinking they have been fighting alongside the commonwealth for quite some time. muslums not so much alongside!
You are correct!

WW1 though there was only a handful of Sikh soldiers as Canada wasn’t letting any immigrants in at the time, but there was thousands of Canadian Sikh soldiers in WW2

For the ignorant that chose to educate themselves, a quick google will fill you in on how different Sikhs are from the rest of India

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct!

WW1 though there was only a handful of Sikh soldiers as Canada wasn’t letting any immigrants in at the time, but there was thousands of Canadian Sikh soldiers in WW2

For the ignorant that chose to educate themselves, a quick google will fill you in on how different Sikhs are from the rest of India
Google search? You could just try to go shopping in millwoods Edmonton.Have fun!

Catrider16

Reaction score
I know that no one knows me and this is just internet forum bs.
But like Lund I am former military with my entire life devoted to military life. Today I am retired from the military service but train as a civilian instructor the mem and women that are deployed for service in devastated countries as peace keepers, so nearly 45yrs.
If I can say one thing, we train hard on how to work with the local population and understanding cultural differences and have world wide reputation unmatched by most other countries but the hypocrisy on this thread really shows the lack of understanding and is NON typical of the majority of Canadian's, thank goodness. It does make me think of how well white extremism in 2018 exist in Canada, maybe in certain parts of Canada.
If your going to blame any one, blame the Canadian peace keeper's as we do an out standing job on stage showing how world class Canadian's are and Canada. Compassion and not what this thread is about.
Yes its easy to paint everyone with the same brush but remember that when your family is sleeping well at night, it is not because of you and your extremist views.
Like the old saying, try walking in someone else shoes for only one day. Try to travel the world with a US flag on your pack.
Here is a result if you take the time to read it and view the video's of what we do and how the people putting their lives on the line feel like, even 25 years later.
BTW, also do a little research on religion on this area you might be surprised. Extremism exist every where, in a small percentage.
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent/...eacekeepers-haunted-by-helplessness-1.4594777

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
!!!!!

Attachments

• E1530146-0FF4-48F7-B08F-AF16FD910802.jpeg
    E1530146-0FF4-48F7-B08F-AF16FD910802.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 155

Catrider16

Reaction score

So when was that, 1900, 1800, 1700 or maybe 1600, should I continue or did you settle before colonization existed? Or are you native? I'm sure your not native by your comment's but you will find a reason to run that culture down. People like you I see every day...welcome to the millennium age, thinking like yours breads contention, maybe review a little history, 1939 and Germany's Nazi movement and Jews. It all starts with contention, Canadian's won't allow it and that makes you a minority and a dying breed. Thank god today's young generation of Canadian's have learnt from history and we should be proud.

In addition, I work for the government private sector training military personal and schools. We are making it our mandate to make sure in Canada people breading contention become extinct, our young people are very diverse and open.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank god today's young generation of Canadian's have learnt from history and we should be proud.

In addition, I work for the government private sector training military personal and schools. We are making it our mandate to make sure in Canada people breading contention become extinct, our young people are very diverse and open.

Are you actually high right now?

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So what exactly does that mean? The Military is going to "get rid" of anyone who disagrees with the "majority"?

Sounds kind of like some NAZI chit to me.....

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what exactly does that mean? The Military is going to "get rid" of anyone who disagrees with the "majority"?

Sounds kind of like some NAZI chit to me.....

Hahaha...no
Actually what he means is he see's thousands of students yearly in universities, colleges and i think some high school's and lectures about cultural diversity and human struggles in history.
Plus he is a private instructor for military personnel going on tour. On cultural diversity they will encounter and how to prep for those encounter. It is an important part of peace keepers to understand a culture so they can work with and earn the trust of the people they are dealing with.
There is nothing worst then insulting a culture when your trying to achieve a purpose.

I think i have that correct, Catrider16?
Anyhow OMG, i see your back now go back to work your causing an upset that i will now stay out.

Last edited:

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In addition, I work for the government private sector training military personal and schools. We are making it our mandate to make sure in Canada people breading contention become extinct, our young people are very diverse and open.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, not sure that asking people immigrating to our country to respect our laws and rules is called "contention", but I think that's what most people are getting tired of. These people want to leave their country because of whatever reason, and expect us to change our laws and rules to accommodate them and their previous way of life. If you dont like the rules where you have moved to, please move back. If this opinion is contentious, then that sir is what I am. Dinasour I may be, awaiting extinction

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha...no
Actually what he means is he see's thousands of students yearly in universities, colleges and i think some high school's and lectures about cultural diversity and human struggles in history.
Plus he is a private instructor for military personal going on tour. On cultural diversity they will encounter and how to prep for those encounter. It is an important part of peace keepers to understand a culture so they can work with and earn the trust of the people they are dealing with.
There is nothing worst then insulting a culture when your trying to achieve a purpose.

I think i have that correct, Catrider16?
Anyhow OMG, i see your back now go back to work your causing an upset that i will now stay out.

i could be wrong! but why didn't he teach this mambi pambi stuff to trudumb(Mr. Dressup) before he went to India? he embarrassed Canadians as well as the E Indians!!!lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom