Witch quad to buy

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well greasing is not that bad i can handle that. is that all they need for reg maint. Being a auto mechanic im big on maint.
Good to know, was considering Can am for next bike. Plus of my brute force then having wet bath rear brakes, I've only had to change out my front pads after 3000k

kawasakikx250

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the extra 1.6 ground clearance from the can am over the brute. plus can am comes with wintch and bumpers factory

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can probably find a new one at a dealer. One year old at a great price now.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctic cat and their electrical and overheating issues. Honda and their brakes and poor suspension. Polaris guys always looking under their machines to find and fix those noises. But for the most part they all work good. To be fair to honda they are reliable and never overheat, choice the right gear for the hill though.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just noticed the name of this thread. Mike many numbers must not spend much time in the mud pit. Which not witch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Um yes. The 500 is comparable in power to the grizzly 700. If you like technical trails and hills then I suggest an outlander max. The extra length is a huge benefit. Even in the big off camber ruts you will have less chance of rolling.

Top Bottom