winter tires

summit4

Reaction score
driving a 2005 dodge 2500 with a 6" lift, need to find winter tires. Travel around Revy area and on the highway between calgary and there. Truck has mickeys 325/65r/18s on rims already so would like to stay with the same rims to save on cost. See lots of trucks like mine in revelstoke and was wondering what other people are using with this type of setup. The tires I have already wont workm in the winter.
Thanks

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bfg allterains 285 - 65 -18 [ 33 inch tire ] .... that what i use for winter and going to the mountians

fitter12

Reaction score
Good Year SilentArmour! I run these and love them they are one of the Only winter rated all season tires and have one of the best tread wear ratings!

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
recently bought some fierece attitude M/T seem to work well, not too loud for a mud terrain was surprised actually and according to reviews they have been getting really good mileage out of them. hopefully they work as well as they say in the snow. 265/75/16 (plus they were a really really good price)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack but any suggestions for a good set of all seasons for a 2500HD? Do lots of towing, need tires BAD!!!

....and keep yer winter tire suggestions coming!!!

Yokohama GeoThermal (I think) is what I have on my 2500 and I'm fairly pleased. There are days when I could use something a little more aggressive but one gives up somethings on the highway.

Top Bottom