Winter riding isn't over yet !

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that first area looked like a blast, really awesome job with the editing too!

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brad, awesome video work! Your dad took me and a buddy from Lethbridge through there in early Feb. We were going under a few of those logs earlier in the year. You have a pile of snow there! You're definitely giving the old feller a run for his money in making videos!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were way down the flathead near the Montana Bc border and can tell ya that once again we will easily be riding awesome snow until may! The amount of snow we encountered down there is amazing over 10+foot base and that was at close to 4500-5000 feet. Gotta Love the east Kootenays and SW AB for there awesome spring riding weather

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Brad, awesome video work! Your dad took me and a buddy from Lethbridge through there in early Feb. We were going under a few of those logs earlier in the year. You have a pile of snow there! You're definitely giving the old feller a run for his money in making videos!

Yes, his videos are great! Must have learned my mistakes early and capitalized on them.

Not the same place Geoff! This is another gem or stash that you haven't been to yet! One day...........:d

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, his videos are great! Must have learned my mistakes early and capitalized on them.

Not the same place Geoff! This is another gem or stash that you haven't been to yet! One day...........:d

Ahh..I see.eveytime I come up there we go to a new place I haven't been to it seems! Wish I could make it out there once more this year.

Top Bottom