Will it break again

TC Pro

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone heard of the drive shaft breaking after they were fixed. Just got mine back from the shop, don't know if it will happen again

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not heard of a single failure with the clamp, I have no idea why anyone would still be riding without one. I stopped thinking about it the day I installed it and have never even looked under there since. Before that I was checking it every 10 minutes.

Littledoo10

Reaction score
Ive heard of one failer with the clamp. It twisted inside the clamp and he noticed when he was goin over his sled after a weekend of riding. Never noticed it while rideing and even rode it out without knowing it was broke till he got home. So far thats the only one and i havnt seen him since he dropped it off to see why it still twisted

flygti32

Reaction score
ive heard of one failure coming from the clutch side of the shaft with the clamp of the drive belt side now.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah I've heard about the clutch side too. Might as well buy one for that side too for the hell of it. Any precautions to not leave you stranded.

Top Bottom