Wildrose Nation

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having limited access to mainstream media myself, I am curious if the new wildrose party is actually gaining traction in AB.

I agree change needs to happen in the west, but after reading through the website about policies and constitution I don't think it will carry the weight to reach majority voters. I'm guessing they poll really well among people 30-50.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t waste your time on the wild rose go to the APP website and educate you and others if you are serious about separation Alberta Prosperity Party

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea, how about half of us vote UCP, the other half can vote Wildrose, and let's see what the NDP f@ck up this time when they win.
These were kinda my thoughts. Seems like it's happening all over again

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right now we have 5 right wing parties in Alberta:

Reform Party of Alberta (REF)
The Buffalo Party of Alberta (BPA)
The Independence Party of Alberta (TIP)
United Conservative Party of Alberta (UCP)
Wildrose Independence Party of Alberta (WIPA)

I'm sure beginning to wonder where the funding for these parties comes from. It would sure be advantageous for the NDP to fund and help setup these parties to confuse the right wing electorate and help ensure a win for the NDP.

If this isn't the case, I sure wonder where the logic is of these new party founders, that believe they even have a slight chance at winning a few seats, never mind an election.

Top Bottom