wildcat 700 efi 1993

mxproulx

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 1993 wildcat 700 efi witch i took off the efi and istalled 2 mikouny carburators but when i bought the rig all the harnest and wires got cut off so now no fire to spark plug so my question is does anyone know where i can find a wirering diagram for me to be able to plug everything back on only for spark ingnition part thx guys i hope to hear from you

ajay

Reaction score
Pretty sure mikuni carbed engine used different stator and wiring, you may have to find a donor sled with carbs to get you going.

mxproulx

Reaction score
i already have 2 carbs coming from a 800 arctic cat and i have the boots but now the problem is i cant get fire going to spark plugs and there is no black and broun wire on my stator to jump .
could it be the cdi controling if fire is on or of with the ecu ?
normaly there is a black and broun wire on the stator to buy pass all the kill switches but the only wires coming out of the stator are broun yellow and green/red and there is

one plug from stator to cdi
one plug from cdi to coil
one plug from cdi to efi ecu

thx for ur reply i cant wait to get that sled runing

ajay

Reaction score
When I mentioned a donor sled it was for getting the stator and wiring harness, don't think the efi will run without battery and efi in circuit. Did the swap before and changed the whole engine and harness.

mxproulx

Reaction score
well it is still the same stator and harnest wich i was willing to redo my self .
so what ur saying is that my staotr will never send voltage to my spark module without the ecu on the sled ??

cuz if it is possiblle i have a jag 440 in the shed could i take the stator and cdi and coil and throw it in my wildcat ?

ajay

Reaction score
Stators are 3003-907 for efi engine and 3003-833 for carb engine, elecrical systems are completly different. Don't think the jag air cooled stuff will work. Youcan look up parts on website...brownsleisureworld.com.

Adrian.

mxproulx

Reaction score
thx man but i decided to plug back the injection and i just baught a stator for 50 $ so il plug everything back tomorow and test to see if i got spart and fuel delivery

ill keep u posted thx

mxproulx

Reaction score
ok so everything is pluged back i have a spark when i pull the crank but not much like i have a spark everytime 4 or 5 piston stroke ( stator is new and pickup coil also .... i saw on browns leisure ... that they were to posistor on the harnest but i dont even know what they are for or were to plug them ...

mxproulx

Reaction score
everything is figured out everything is working .
but i did almost loose the sled when i poped the 2 injectors out to see if fuel was coming out from both and i forgot that i had disconected the sparkplug wire so after 5 or 6 cranks spark got into the fuel that was all over the wirering and everything and boom big fire so i had to replace all fuel lines coil cdi all wirering going to ecu and dash .
But everything is working now lol

Top Bottom