Wild Bill's Motosports Park

yzgirl09

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, some of you may or may not have heard of Wild Bill's but I just wanted to post incase some of you haven't been. I went out on Sunday for my 2nd time and it's a great place for ALL ages to boot around on a quad or dirtbike. Wild Bill's does offer camping, approx 5 km's of trails/hairscramble course - which are excellent trails by the way, a mini track for the youngin's or beginners on smaller bikes/quads, a figure 8 track for beginners or first-timers, and of course the big track (3 km long) - which is excellent as well. I had a great time out there and strongly suggest for anyone any age any level to go check it out! It's $20 admission and the owners are super friendly! Here are some rough directions..there are a couple different ways you can take depending on where your coming from but i'll give the directions from whitemud.

Whitemud west, past rivercree and then a left on Devon Hwy (60) off the Devon hwy you will turn right onto HWY 627 and you will drive a ways until you come to the 4 way stop, you will turn left and the sign at the intersection says RR23 but it is also HWY 770 (you will see the sign after you turn). Approx 10-15 min you will turn right on township rd 500, just after the sign for hwy 622 east, then not even a mile up the road you will see a white house on the right (the first house) and you will turn right into the 2nd driveway, open the large gate and drive through, drive up the gravel road past the second gate and you will see the staging field. The owners usually come around on a quad at some point and collect your money and have you sign the waiver. Enjoy!

dgoldsney

Reaction score
This Deb Goldsney owner of Wild Bills , u need to call before you come, its a private track and access is by calling me first.Or you may find the gate locked due to the rain we been having..780-718-6674

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Deb Goldsney owner of Wild Bills , u need to call before you come, its a private track and access is by calling me first.Or you may find the gate locked due to the rain we been having..780-718-6674

Any pics of the track? and an address?

dgoldsney

Reaction score
If you call me I will give u directions.Been having lots of trouble with people just showing up and ive locked the gate due to all the rain,, ty

dgoldsney

Reaction score
Yes its dry and this last storm missed us,, go fiqure..So should be good to go for the weekend,, fingers crossed.. :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol, just like the last time I was there, the "St Francis Triangle". Storms seem to split up cuz of the plant or something.

dgoldsney

Reaction score
Had our big race here last weekend, turned out well 120 riders in total.Have the cat still here and son doing track prep now, so be ready for the weekend.

dgoldsney

Reaction score
Open this weekend, talking about 1 mm of rain for tomorrow but that will settle the dust, if unsure please call 780-718-6674

dgoldsney

Reaction score
The Track is open till Oct 11th, then closing for the season.Call for updates as we have been still getting rain 780-718-6674 ;)

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went out on thursday and had a blast. This was my second time on a track and the first didnt really count because of technical problems. I had the track to myself. The track is set up great for beginners to experts. It was well worth the drive. I have a few videos that i need to move onto the computer. Hopefully some of you get out there this weekend as it is the last weekend of the season. I cant wait to get out there next year!! Thanks again to Deb and her husband. It was a great day!!!!

Top Bottom