Wich can?

rarren

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to sledding and I ride a 2010 summit 800 with a 154" track.
I still have the stock can in and would like to know wich one to get, my only thought is that I want it to sound good but at the same time not giving me a headache from the noise... thx
Darren

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darren

I was very recently in your position, I too own a 2010 summit, I got my can from NPP - Neil's Power Pipes - Handcrafted Custom Pipes and Exhaust Systems - Edmonton, AB I got the small can, it is loud, but Neil said that if I didnt like it that he has a trade poilicy and that I could go for a larger quieter can.

All I have to say about the can I got from Neil is HOLLY CRAP! It woke my sled up like you wouldnt believe.

Hope this helps.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Darren

I was very recently in your position, I too own a 2010 summit, I got my can from NPP - Neil's Power Pipes - Handcrafted Custom Pipes and Exhaust Systems - Edmonton, AB I got the small can, it is loud, but Neil said that if I didnt like it that he has a trade poilicy and that I could go for a larger quieter can.

All I have to say about the can I got from Neil is HOLLY CRAP! It woke my sled up like you wouldnt believe.

Hope this helps.

X2...Good guy to deal with and his "small can" is 1/2 the size and weight of the MBRP can.

Mr.Plow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Ken at Specialty Sleds (Edmonton). He makes a good can. I put one on my XP two seasons ago and it sounds great. Real woke the sled up and it’s not too loud that you can’t talk around it when it’s idling.

Top Bottom