why

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what was wrong with the old way to access avi maps and danger, seems like they just can't make it complicated to access enough, wtf. quit with the better access changes. wtf ! you a bunch of liberals with nothing better to do.

is there a reason it needs to change 3 times a friggin year? what was wrong with last years access or the year before.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tried to access bc avalanche info, they have changed it again, don't have time to search this stuff. argghhh, I need a double!!!!!:D

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I agree. Since they stopped emailing the bulletins (a couple years ago), it has not been good. I have registered with the RSS feed and haven't received a bulletin yet. Good thing I know where I'm riding and dig my own pits.

trailblazer

Reaction score
It's way easier and more user friendly imo...more real time reports etc...I like the change,more accurate as anyone can post conditions...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is wrong with the KISS method. anyway I will have to give it another go! by the way anyone know how to get my VCR to stop blinking 12;00

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is a classic! always right time twice a day.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyhow I got the avi map info fiqured out, looks like a lot of changes were made, kiss used to work, not sure about this new site info, lol.

Top Bottom