Why you say "I do"

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never say never.... I used to have labs.. and the fuggers used to always run away to look for friends who would feed them.. I was constantly looking for them... I Said I'd NEVER ever ever own another lab.. and I'd NEVER ever get married again.... so fast forward.. meet a hunky sledding dude from Wyoming who owns a lab... Now I am married and we have a Black and Chocolate lab, (as well as my wolf and other furry friends)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never say never.... I used to have labs.. and the fuggers used to always run away to look for friends who would feed them.. I was constantly looking for them... I Said I'd NEVER ever ever own another lab.. and I'd NEVER ever get married again.... so fast forward.. meet a hunky sledding dude from Wyoming who owns a lab... Now I am married and we have a Black and Chocolate lab, (as well as my wolf and other furry friends)

Ya I probably will eventually but not for a LONG time. Plus a prenup is a must! Enjoying single living for now and not complaining one bit. I know plenty of people pretty bitter about marriage though.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I probably will eventually but not for a LONG time. Plus a prenup is a must! Enjoying single living for now and not complaining one bit. I know plenty of people pretty bitter about marriage though.

I take that back... some people may be able to say Never.... :p

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take that back... some people may be able to say Never.... :p

Hah I wouldn't dream of getting married without a prenup, unless they have atleast as much to loose. To many peoples entire life screwed over it. Gotta always prepare for the worst.

But I don't see the point doing it so young, a few friends are married now and having kids why do it in your early 20's? Live some first!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attention single dudes, this is why you say I do....but you enjoy your freedom of Kraft dinner tonight....and I'll enjoy my wife's spinach and stuffed mushroom shells .....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that looks yummy!

doing things for the people you love/care about is not a chore and you don’t have to say "I do"...at least not right away lol, for someone to be kind to you.
I love remembering things they like/want and getting them for them...honestly to see the joy on there face that I remembered is the best reward!
my ex & I had been dating about 6 months he had a 1970 olds 442 all original that he restored, he wanted a special hood for it so I memorized the phone# and part # and had it sent up from the usa for his b-day! it was priceless!
being single can be lonely and lots of married folks feel alone as well...its all by choice! I say never give up on someone you cant go a day without thinking about! you never know how much you can handle or what your missing until you try!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll let the old lady know you pass along your best.....at least i'm not a ginger and have a house that isnt falling down and a truck that runs, with a positive out look on life.......

Hah why aren't you married then? Who said I don't have a positive outlook on life? What is said in a forum can be taken anyway you want to twist it. Anyone who's met me from the forum I am sure would have a completely different opinion. As with anyone I know.

PS I sold that POS truck.

PPS I never said it was falling down just bad workmanship.

PPPS you could only wish you where a ginger.

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
just this morning i woke up and wished...."i wish i could have goofy looking red hair and no soul" not married because......dont really know, already into if for half due to that common law chit, love her to death, just kind of a "one day" thing

Hah why aren't you married then? Who said I don't have a positive outlook on life? What is said in a forum can be taken anyway you want to twist it. Anyone who's met me from the forum I am sure would have a completely different opinion. As with anyone I know.

PS I sold that POS truck.

PPS I never said it was falling down just bad workmanship.

PPPS you could only wish you where a ginger.

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you meet the right person you'll all change your minds. Just gotta find that person for you.

PS no one wants to be a ginger lol

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys need to find ladies who sled and quad! I want more gals out there to keep me company! :)

2007 Summit Rev 800
2006 Suzuki Vinson 500
2004 GMC Sierra 1500

Top Bottom