Why Men are Rarely Published in Dear Abby

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my polaris snowmobile next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Polaris , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,
Dan

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You're Warped, But I Like It!!!

Get To The Root Of The Problem, And Dive Into The Situation Wth A Full Head Of Steam, But I Also Think You're Wrong.................. Your Polaris Doesn't Have A Valve Cover(unless Its A 4 Stroke) So Its Probably A Crank Seal..........;) ;) Tee, Hee, Hee

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha!

Very good, very funny. I rarely laugh out loud like that!:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you're story will have a happy ending.....you're wife's boyfriend might be a wicked sled wrench. Since it sounds like he is into boring and stroking you may even gain a little extra performance out of the old girl.....and your sled too.:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol............................................

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao! Missed this its first time round. Thanks to whoever brought it back forward!:beer:

Sent while not working too hard

Top Bottom