Why is the dollar dropping?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is the Canadian dollar free falling again this morning. It was coming up nicely then this morning, down she goes.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Canadian dollar slipped to its lowest level of the session against the U.S. dollar on Friday as investors feared euro zone austerity measures could hamper a fragile economic recovery.

Oil is taking a kicking the last two weeks too!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Canadian dollar slipped to its lowest level of the session against the U.S. dollar on Friday as investors feared euro zone austerity measures could hamper a fragile economic recovery.

Ya what he said. I guess:confused:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well.... that is good for our exports.... not so good for our imports....

Thats about right...I need to exchange to usd for a bigg purcase in the us. So I would exspect it to get worse until I do that, then it will shoot right back up!!!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats about right...I need to exchange to usd for a bigg purcase in the us. So I would exspect it to get worse until I do that, then it will shoot right back up!!!

You have thesame luck I do, buy high and sell low!!!:d

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our snowmobile club may have to buy our drag from Quebec instead of States if the dollar keeps dropping.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to be able to read the instructions, no one outside quebec can read or understand the french lingo. besides they want subsidy if you go there.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to be able to read the instructions, no one outside quebec can read or understand the french lingo. besides they want subsidy if you go there.

I am a proud canadian!!!,, not quebecer lol so I hear ya.....

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our dollar has to take a loss so we can support the greeks that work a 32hr work week and are able to retire at age 50 at 75% of there wage. Nice system:realmad:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why did the price of gas just go up again? :confused:

it dropped a bit here???? when oil price changes it takes a very long time for gas to drop,, but when oil rises, gas rises quickly.... ohhh how oil makes the world go around.... damn bs

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our dollar has to take a loss so we can support the greeks that work a 32hr work week and are able to retire at age 50 at 75% of there wage. Nice system:realmad:

instead of sending money we should send some fresh imigrants who want to work 80 hours a week for 8 bucks,, that will fugg up that 32 hour work week thoose fairies work,,,,
\
I barely get my 2 weeks holidays,,,,, f ing amazing

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why would you support a Province that wants to separate from the Rest of Canada.

its better then supporting a country that is NOT part of Canada,, either option is not great but its a easy choice

and corect me if I am wrong but its all donated from local snowmobilers right? so then we dump the money in the usa,, thats silly

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its better then supporting a country that is NOT part of Canada,, either option is not great but its a easy choice

and corect me if I am wrong but its all donated from local snowmobilers right? so then we dump the money in the usa,, thats silly

Not really? Since when was quebec still considered part of canada? :confused: I know I don't consider it!

Top Bottom