Why I Love This Site and Sport!!

Grinny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So, over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to repair / replace the stator in my sled without spending too much money. I decided I would put a couple of post's up looking for parts/tools/advice and I was overwhelmed by the response. I can't thank those who helped me enough!!

Huge thanks to Deano670 at MAD MOTORSPORTS for the use of his puller. The fact that a guy would lend a tool to a complete stranger really has made me realize that there are still genuine good people out there.

Another huge thanks to Ally at TTP in Bonnyville for the advice on the part that I needed. I know I didn't wind up ordering from you and found a used one, but the next time I need something you'll be hearing from me...ps a 98 MM700 stator does work for a 2000...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree with you on Deano670. i haven't dealt with him directly but have sent ALOT of guys his way and all came back oversatisfied with his service,knowledge, and qaulity of work.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, over the past couple of weeks I've been trying to repair / replace the stator in my sled without spending too much money. I decided I would put a couple of post's up looking for parts/tools/advice and I was overwhelmed by the response. I can't thank those who helped me enough!!

Huge thanks to Deano670 at MAD MOTORSPORTS for the use of his puller. The fact that a guy would lend a tool to a complete stranger really has made me realize that there are still genuine good people out there.

Another huge thanks to Ally at TTP in Bonnyville for the advice on the part that I needed. I know I didn't wind up ordering from you and found a used one, but the next time I need something you'll be hearing from me...ps a 98 MM700 stator does work for a 2000...

Excellent! Happy to hear it worked out for you... as for the compatibility, I hate to say "use this part from this unit" unless it has the same part number, particularly when it comes to electrical... the chitith can hitith the fan. =)

Top Bottom