Why do they do it???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its a power and racing thing its a guy thing dosnt matter how old you are you wanna do a brake stand on a back road. Groomers are there to fix the holes hence the word "groomer", if all the trails were respected what would the rockstar groomers have to complain about? And yes they are Rockstars....they just dont have lives so they donate thier time to have some sort of self worth..... I say lets have a national buy a groomer a beer day, just leave firarms at home so as to not have any suicides!!

OMG you got some bad weed out there in BC or what. ROCKSTAR GROOMERS???? WTF Must be a BC thing I think you better change your dope supplier there Mr. Your on a bad trip

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.........idiot
its a power and racing thing its a guy thing dosnt matter how old you are you wanna do a brake stand on a back road. Groomers are there to fix the holes hence the word "groomer", if all the trails were respected what would the rockstar groomers have to complain about? And yes they are rockstars....they just dont have lives so they donate thier time to have some sort of self worth..... I say lets have a national buy a groomer a beer day, just leave firarms at home so as to not have any suicides!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
This is a little old, eh!

Groomer operators are "rockstars"?

I started grooming because I was p*ssed at the moguls on the trails; they hurt my old bones/muscles! I also thought that they weren't doing my sled any magic wonders.

The young guys (even the old guys) that ride home hard/fast have no respect for the sled nor for the trail. When the moguls were always 3' deep and getting deeper towards spring was a lot of fun hey polarblu! Or are you too young to remember those days? It's all about values and attitude and these days those two attributes are sadly lacking.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a power and racing thing its a guy thing dosnt matter how old you are you wanna do a brake stand on a back road. Groomers are there to fix the holes hence the word "groomer", if all the trails were respected what would the rockstar groomers have to complain about? And yes they are Rockstars....they just dont have lives so they donate thier time to have some sort of self worth..... I say lets have a national buy a groomer a beer day, just leave firarms at home so as to not have any suicides!!

What a fawking retarded comment. How can anyone be this stupid and still have the ability to turn on a computer.Even apes can't to that......

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Maybe the folks who tear up the trails are the ones who don't buy trail passes and think that the trails are created like that with a certain wind when it snows. Or maybe they need their noses rubbed in the trench like when a dog pi$$es on the carpet.

Top Bottom