Why do they do it???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wonder why sledders stop in the middle of the trail and spin their track which creats a big hole for the groomer to fix??? Dont get it BUT I`m older now and maybe wiser, Just wondering? Sorry no pics to busy repairing trails

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wonder why sledders stop in the middle of the trail and spin their track which creats a big hole for the groomer to fix??? Dont get it BUT I`m older now and maybe wiser, Just wondering? Sorry no pics to busy repairing trails

doubt it Glen......

Just sayin...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

this may be one of the biggest mystery's of the sled comunity....

just ease into it people there is no need to do that,,, or if you come on and off the trail because ya just cant wait same thing please dont trench up the highway....

and why do peole even stop on the trail is the bigger question,,, do these people also stop on Deerfoot?

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad runs a groomer in northeast Saskatchewan. One time we were out sledding and I dug a big trench on the groomed trail. He stopped and scolded me and I have never done it since.:nono:

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also forgot to mention that he made me go back and fill in the trench as well.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't have any trail systems in Washington? There is quite a number of them through out the provinces especially Ontario:cool:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bud and I were ranting about this as well riding out of Renshaw a couple of weeks ago, take it easy on the trail and save your fuel for the good stuff, then we were drowned out by the bwaaaaa bwaaaaaa around the parking lot, I mean really guys is this a difficult concept?

At the end of the day the last thing I want to do is get pounded over whoops.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's with your Avatar? Are you one of those Queers that takes pictures of yourself in the mirror :confused: I see it all the time on Facebook but usually from 14 yr old girls....oh ya nevermind :rolleyes:

what were you doing on a 14 yr old girls web site?;)

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know about others butt off the trail we see who can make the biggest deepest trench with out get stuck thats why I do it off trail:rolleyes:

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a power and racing thing its a guy thing dosnt matter how old you are you wanna do a brake stand on a back road. Groomers are there to fix the holes hence the word "groomer", if all the trails were respected what would the rockstar groomers have to complain about? And yes they are Rockstars....they just dont have lives so they donate thier time to have some sort of self worth..... I say lets have a national buy a groomer a beer day, just leave firarms at home so as to not have any suicides!!

Top Bottom