Why do hunters do this???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems they like to use snowmobile trail signs as targets. Big cost to clubs to replace and not the right way to treat other bush users

Attachments

• trail work Fall 2012 266.jpg
    trail work Fall 2012 266.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 603
  • trail work Fall 2012 191.jpg
    trail work Fall 2012 191.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 612

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cause they are lousy hunters and that is all they could find to shoot at. Looks at the grouping not too many in the center.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seem's their always the odd jack@#% who always stir the pot , about 3 week or 4 week ago their was this one A%%ho$e who was shooting his gun's not to far from the quad trail's in Red Water i was not impressed , that my :twocents:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems they like to use snowmobile trail signs as targets. Big cost to clubs to replace and not the right way to treat other bush users

Nothing like shooting at a stop sign at a blind intersection. What happens if someone drives by while they are blasting away?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya please don't stereotype all of us hunters. I have been hunting and guiding for 20 years and yet to do this or witness it.
These Dicks aren't hunters they are just Dicks with guns or access to their dads guns.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sledderglen is a hunter as well guys..... he's not stereotyping... just asking why people do that kind of thing

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the same in all sports, not all snowmobilers arejerks, but some are….
Not all people that ride quads leave their garbage everywhere for others to deal with, yet we continue to find camp grounds leftwith garbage …
and most peoplethat hunt would never consider doing this, but unfortunately some do….

There’s idiots everywhere ….

Hada favorite saying from high school days:

The whole worlds nuts
Expect forme and you….

AndI have my doubts about you….

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those few a$$holes that do that sure get around, I bet we have 20-30 signs per year with bullet holes in them.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya don't know why , but no shortage of disrespectful clueless people out there

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
I'm sure he's not stereotyping, but if theres a dick sledder who always leaves garbage on the hill, he's still a sledder. The post asks why do HUNTERS do this. An idiot with a gun is not a hunter. The post should ask, " why do people have no respect for others and their hard work".

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK like Tyler has said I am a hunter but I don`t shoot signs anytime.Didn`t mean to ruffle feathers at all just wanted to make a statement about what seems to be happening to our trail signs.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have no respect......

Today and this evening I was in my tree stand...well the old road past the field seems like a hi way today...

lazy people driving around...

i was not impressed, The farmer gave me permission to be in the area. The gate is closed,well it was left open when I went to leave..

cat killer

Reaction score
They do it because they can, we dont have the resources to control or police the idiots, observe, record, report, or shoot shovel and shut up....... sorry inside voice.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do YOU call an idiot with a gun that is out hunting and shoots a sign?

Top Bottom