Why did the win a date with HH end up in the graveyard??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not being selfish for once....

It's not about me it's about Harlot.... no one wants to see her end up living in a 2 room shack as an alcoholic with 25 cats....

Finding a match admittedly will not be easy but if she's gonna find someone who will put up with her, what better place than S&M????

I say we hook her up with young Joey? He doesnt know any better so HH can train him the way she wants (cook, clean, iron, wash dish's, wash cloths, make the bed, go shopping) and all HH has to do is keep him in line and go sledding :d.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bogger says she makes a good taco lunch. and joey was at the take out window for a while. hh says he lasted for a full minute,man joey has stammina. heard she wore out the mechanical bull last fri at the rodeo in 3 minutes.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bogger says she makes a good taco lunch. and joey was at the take out window for a while. hh says he lasted for a full minute,man joey has stammina. heard she wore out the mechanical bull last fri at the rodeo in 3 minutes.

Now that is one he!! of a girl if you ask me :d.............

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked it up.... :d As for the mechanical bull, I have won prizes.... Why the HELL are ya'll trying to pair me with Joey? That poor kid wouldnt know what to do with me! He'd end up in a straight jacket eating chalk in a round room, babbling to himself "Peel me Im an orange"

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I looked it up.... :d As for the mechanical bull, I have won prizes.... Why the HELL are ya'll trying to pair me with Joey? That poor kid wouldnt know what to do with me! He'd end up in a straight jacket eating chalk in a round room, babbling to himself "Peel me Im an orange"

Normally I try not to place many comments on these rather useless threads - but I will make an exception this time...

Hellbilly, regarding your above comments - well that's just a hilarious reply....LMAO

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can tell me who the artist is that sings the song these lyrics are from "CONFESSIONS OF A FALLEN KING, I'D DO ALMOST ANYTHING, DIE TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING" Then you are awesome enough to have a date with me... But Im not puttin out... ;)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well putting out isnt important so much as being able to put in

If you can tell me who the artist is that sings the song these lyrics are from "CONFESSIONS OF A FALLEN KING, I'D DO ALMOST ANYTHING, DIE TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING" Then you are awesome enough to have a date with me... But Im not puttin out... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom