Ozzy421

Reaction score
was in Cabo San Lucas a few weeks ago,
fishing sucked, but it was nice sittin by the pool reading sledding mags at
28+ with a cold beer

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Maui this week. Was there for two weeks and got married. Was so far the best vacation I have ever had. It was the 3rd time we were there and timed it perfectly to miss all the cold and snow we had here.

aaron_m

Reaction score
usually theres snow on the big island at the top of the mtn....heck I hope they get a dump of it well I'm there so I can say I went skiing in Hawaii:d:d

We were on the big island in 09, and going back again in 61 sleeps.
There are no sleds, i checked.
There are some ATV rental shops, but they are more for guided tours and don't let you just load them up and go play (again I checked!!)

rider4life

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were on the big island in 09, and going back again in 61 sleeps.
There are no sleds, i checked.
There are some ATV rental shops, but they are more for guided tours and don't let you just load them up and go play (again I checked!!)

were headed to the big island aswell....any recommendations for things to do and see...other then golf?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Jamaica this morning. Food was good, run was plentiful, and the weather was great.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
goin somewhere the last week of March, not sure where though.. gonna be a last min. decision

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Jamaica this morning. Food was good, run was plentiful, and the weather was great.

where did you go in jamaica? i really liked the jerk chicken and the herbs at bob marleys house bahahahha.

i go to mexico lots, and burnt so much easier in jamaica, the sun is more intense over there

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you go in jamaica? i really liked the jerk chicken and the herbs at bob marleys house bahahahha.

i go to mexico lots, and burnt so much easier in jamaica, the sun is more intense over there

We stayed at Breezes Trelawny in Falmouth. We took the kids, so I dabbled with rum, no herbs. I wish I could have brought back a barrell of jerk sauce...ya mon!! Beatiful place, but ya, the sun is brutal...first time in my life I ever wore sun block.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We stayed at Breezes Trelawny in Falmouth. We took the kids, so I dabbled with rum, no herbs. I wish I could have brought back a barrell of jerk sauce...ya mon!! Beatiful place, but ya, the sun is brutal...first time in my life I ever wore sun block.

Yea. I only had herbs once. Felt it was a respect thing for my teen hood.
The rum was terrific and had my fair. I also did not wear sun block until day 2. I brought back a 40 of 15 yr old Jamaican rum which was confiscated in the Toronto security because it was on my carry on. They screwed us by arriving late and sending us back through security to catch the connector so I couldn't get it into my suit case. Disappointment of life

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anybody suggest a good resort that doesn't have high class rude american familys in Mexico?
I thought 5 star was the way to go but I almost wonder if a lower star place would have more fun people that like to party!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anybody suggest a good resort that doesn't have high class rude american familys in Mexico?
I thought 5 star was the way to go but I almost wonder if a lower star place would have more fun people that like to party!

I'd sooner deal with 1000 yankees than 5 Quebecers...what a rude bunch of d!ck beaters.

Top Bottom