who's up for a day trip this weekend?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all, anyone up for a possible day trip this weekend? if interested let me know.:beer:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Pecos and I (Larry...Tex????) are going to try to be camped out west this weekend. You gonna test out that new XMR eh....hehehe.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Pecos and I (Larry...Tex????) are going to try to be camped out west this weekend. You gonna test out that new XMR eh....hehehe.

nope have work to do..... went quading the last 2 weekends..... plus i need to get my sled apart and get some parts coming

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope have work to do..... went quading the last 2 weekends..... plus i need to get my sled apart and get some parts coming

shheeet when do you ever work? everytime i seen you at the shop you were on the friggin puter.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bet i need to test the new xmr, getting an hmf utility series slip on for her sometime this week and would like to find abit of mud, where out west you headed? rig street area?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK...weather is not looking great so Pecos and I are jammin' for this weekend but on for sure (regardless the weather) for T-giving weekend.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah a fair weather rider? goin to put the trailer to bed for the year,

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds good, im down for whenever if you guys wouldnt mind me tagging along that would be great, il make it whenever anyone is up for a ride

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and a buddy are heading to Alder Flats tomorrow, never been but anyone is welcome.

Top Bottom