Who's Riding Locally on Sunday?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know I am just havnt decided where yet,Westlock got the big dump so may venture out that way!
Hey Ron remember that section I wanted you to start regarding a thread so people could hook up with other members when there riding buddies are busy!.........Kinda like this thread!!!
catmando!
:arguebats:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HaHa..............Im on call too just wont be available till about 6pm LOL!
catmando!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we'll be heading out around 10am lyle..

head north from my place up to Hwy 33 and ritch valley area.... your welcome to join...

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving home, down to cherhill, then darwell, then over to 757 and north to sangudo and home again. Hope it warms up some!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The most snow fell around westlock..40cm..So 627 is the wrong way but im sure the snow is pretty good all around the city.Just got home and got your message Ian,We are not goin g to get out till 11 or so,if we decide to come out that way we will try to catch up,thanks for the invite.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leaving home, down to cherhill, then darwell, then over to 757 and north to sangudo and home again. Hope it warms up some!

- 24 This morning when I got off work. If you are going up 757 you will be going past my place. I am 5 km north of hwy 16 on 757. Big log house with walkout basement on the west side of 757.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
- 24 This morning when I got off work. If you are going up 757 you will be going past my place. I am 5 km north of hwy 16 on 757. Big log house with walkout basement on the west side of 757.

We will be popping out at the stanger staging area, nice house I have been watching your build over the past couple years!! 757 north looks sweet with the steeper narroww ditchs. Riding my family touring sled so lotsa wind protection

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to Ministck / Joesph Lake....Family ride.....taking my soon to be Father in law for his first eever ride on a sled.....should be interesting his comment..."how hard can it be".

Have fun play safe......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heading out to Ministck / Joesph Lake....Family ride.....taking my soon to be Father in law for his first eever ride on a sled.....should be interesting his comment..."how hard can it be".

Have fun play safe......

Dale, be careful out there, Ministik is closed as of March 1.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will be popping out at the stanger staging area, nice house I have been watching your build over the past couple years!! 757 north looks sweet with the steeper narroww ditchs. Riding my family touring sled so lotsa wind protection

Don't you ever work.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the snow sucks now compared to Friday and Saturday around here. Go for long fast rips through the fields. The odd spot still is deep but is harder to find now.

Top Bottom