Who's ridding this Weekend on Sat

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering who is riding this weekend on Saturday? I am looking to get out for a ride somewhere other then Bruderheim. Maybe long Island lake area. I don't know this area but I wouldn't mind going if someone that knows the area is going. Let me know what everyone's plans are for Saturday.

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy will be at Bruderheim on Saturday. Should be there for around 10:00 if you want to head out with us.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy will be at Bruderheim on Saturday. Should be there for around 10:00 if you want to head out with us.

I was talking with my buddy Josh from E&S and I guess there is a good group heading to Long Island lake. Thanks for the offer.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like we might be heading to Bruderheim on Saturday. Will know more tommorrow afternoon.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were riding this weekend on saturday out in Mclean Creek. But i see your from The Ft. So it would be about a 4 hour drive for you to come ride down there.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were riding this weekend on saturday out in Mclean Creek. But i see your from The Ft. So it would be about a 4 hour drive for you to come ride down there.

A few of us have talked about it so when we do maybe you can show us around. I use to live in Airdrie but I have never quadded out there before.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few of us have talked about it so when we do maybe you can show us around. I use to live in Airdrie but I have never quadded out there before.

Ya no problem. But you better make it soon as im moving to Saskatchewan soon and might only make a few trips a year back to alberta to come riding.

Top Bottom