Who's got the best price on 16's

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's got the best price on a 16 m8 limited 162 snow checked ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called around yesterday. T&T in bonneyville had the best price for my 153 ltd.

Fast6seccamaro

Reaction score
Who's got the best price on a 16 m8 limited 162 snow checked ?

If your from the elk valley I would check with Paul from ghostriders in fernie. They were the same price as all the Ab dealers but doubled up the cat cash with a in store credit for gear, oil and crap ect! I drove from edm and glad I did. Paul actually knows these sleds and doesn't just try to sell you with the same crap that's in the brochure and on cats website! If I buy another cat it would be from Paul!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You could pick the biggest %^&*hole back yard shed dealer you can..... They will give you the cheapest price because they have no overhead... or any other incentives to get customers in the door so they will run to a low ball price everytime. If you want to find out who is going to look after you the best, stand by you with warranty and EARN your buisness.. I suggest you actually go INTO the dealership you are wondering about instead of trying to buy one over snow and mud. parts inventories, proper service techs..attitude...overall facility....staff....incentives....add ons... these are all things you WONT find on snow and mud. And ive said it a million times and ill say it again... you will NEVER... EVER get a better "DEAL" ... weather that be cheap price... or anything else... Over the phone or internet as you will going in and sitting down. My two cents.

c.wilson07

Reaction score
If you don't have a dealer in mind that treats you well. Buy as cheap as posiible that way you have more cash leftover to pay for parts and repairs and hopefully the dealer doing those is good enough to make you want to go back instead of shopping around. To me is up to the dealer to EARN your business not for you to earn a decent price.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I was looking to see what prices people were getting so I had a price in mind when going in to snow check

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Who's got the best price on 16's"

WHICHEVER DEALER GIVES YOU A FAIR PRICE, AND THE "BEST" SALES/SERVICE EXPERIENCE. THAT TO ME WOULD BE THE "BEST PRICE".

Price is what you pay, Value is what you get!! There is a huge difference between the two.
If I need to pay more to get the best Parts/Sales/Service an experience = VALUE!!
it's a no brainer and I go for VALUE EVERYTIME!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I consider my 6.5 hour drive each way to T&T Powersports to be well worth it. Not sure how many Cat dealers are closer, and as long as I ride a Cat I will never bother checking. Just sayin'. :cool:

McGrath

Supporting Vendor, Alberta Cycle
Reaction score
Well if you don't want the drive not only do me and Terry have the same prices, I actually have two limited editions 153 right now. One For sale, give me a call Alberta Cycle. Plan on going to Valemount Easter long weekend in case anyone wants to try the new 2016 153"
Thx mike

Last edited:
Top Bottom