Whos done the deletes on there 2012 ford 6.7??

css

Reaction score
Just curious to see who all did the deletes and is running a different exhaust and tuner on there 2011 and newer 6.7s. what tuners are you running? milage increase? any other issues that would keep you from doing it again? thanks

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine did it to a 2011. He said his milege increased about 100 km per tank. On a side note he has also gone through 2 turbos and is currently back to stock

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know of someone else that got way better m.p.g but also went through turbos and went back to stock.

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of info on this on powerstrokearmy.com. The turbos are the weak link they cannot handle more than 30 psi boost for any duration and with a tune it is very easy to overspeed them. That being said there are a ton of people that are working on single kits for these rigs to eliminate the stock vgt. Then... watch out. The rest of the 6.7 is looking really good. A few early 2011 6.7 had bad exhaust valves that would break off but those are pretty rare. Mostly on Cab and chassis trucks. I have H@S minimax on mine with DPF on and it really smartens it up. Much better shifting than factory and lots of go when its needed. As long as you drive it civilized I have slightly less regens than factory and gain about 1 mpg. I am really torn doing a dpf delete because it runs good the way it is but going through a regen while driving down the road tears me up inside.

bigoil

Reaction score
I have 220000kms on my 6.7 with it deleted not one issue i just run the programmer on stock power setting the truck gets around 17 to 18 mpg with lift and 35'' rubber.

css

Reaction score
thanks for the info guys, lots of mixed opinions out there, i am not really looking for more power as the 6.7 is pretty awsome for a stock motor but it would sure be nice to be able to put a nice exhaust on and not have to run urea. and a few more mpg would not hurt my feelings either

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I deleted my 2011 h and a mini max and egr delete love it. I've had my defuel level set at 28psi. No problems yet with 156000km(knock on wood)

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in getting the delete as well. From what I've heard, it pretty well matches straight up with what these gents are saying, keep that turbo pressure below 30 psi and you should be good to go. Other than the lost warranty, I think its a total win!

I'm gunna dpf delete my '13 when my warranty is up. I paid for the warranty so i'm going to use it, (didnt pay for any extra though, if I spent this much on a truck it better not need it.)

Top Bottom